UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

£15 is the maximum limit for UK folks. Any order from Rightstuf will get you hit by customs.
WoW only 15 £ for uk bifor customs tax
In neterland its 22€ (19£) whit out shipping cost if you buy for more them 22€ (19£) them its oder cost +chipping cost+21%= wat u wil need 2 pay by customs wher i live

Last edited:
Based on past experiences with overseas post (e.g. items from Madman, CS Toys Japan, etc.), I've noticed that the total of import fees are based on the price of the item and shipping fees combined (in addition to the £8 Royal Mail/£12 Parcelforce handling fee), even if it's just for one small item.

Based on past experiences with overseas post (e.g. items from Madman, CS Toys Japan, etc.), I've noticed that the total of import fees are based on the price of the item and shipping fees combined (in addition to the £8 Royal Mail/£12 Parcelforce handling fee), even if it's just for one small item.

If the item goes over the £15 limit then the VAT is charged based on the Item's value + shipping total.

The shipping total shouldn't be part of the calculation to see if the item goes over the limit though.

If the item goes over the £15 limit then the VAT is charged based on the Item's value + shipping total.

The shipping total shouldn't be part of the calculation to see if the item goes over the limit though.

I'm not sure if this counts, but I bought a Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card 2019 Calendar from Amazon Japan late last year, and despite it being below £15, I was still charged for import fees in advance, as it likely included shipping costs in the overall price. Strangely, it didn't do the same when I bought the All That's Ultraman 2018 Calendar from Amazon Japan the year before.

I'm not sure if this counts, but I bought a Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card 2019 Calendar from Amazon Japan late last year, and despite it being below £15, I was still charged for import fees in advance, as it likely included shipping costs in the overall price. Strangely, it didn't do the same when I bought the All That's Ultraman 2018 Calendar from Amazon Japan the year before.
I've found Amazon now charge VAT regardless of the LCG threshold, but it will usually end up being refunded a couple of weeks after delivery.

The Collector's Edition Blu-ray & DVD for Mamoru Hosoda's Mirai is now back to £23.99 on Amazon (it went up to £30 for a while).

umVDKRQ.gif

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

I've not pre-ordered from them for a while. Do you get the cheapest price it gets to or the price at time of order or the price at time of delivery.
If you pre-order now and the price goes down like a day or two later or at any time between now and the dispatch, the price guarantee will give you whatever came the cheapest. i.e. £23.99 now, but if it goes down to £21.99 4 days later, you'll end up with £21.99 at dispatch.

If you pre-order now and the price goes down like a day or two later or at any time between now and the dispatch, the price guarantee will give you whatever came the cheapest. i.e. £23.99 now, but if it goes down to £21.99 4 days later, you'll end up with £21.99 at dispatch.
How about months later? I pre-ordered pretty soon after it was first announced. At the time when Amazon gave everybody that £5 off.

Or, Bring picky about actually looking something and seeking everything else. (I do wonder when I'll find my next 8/10 or higher title after years...)

Back