The *Im looking for* thread.

wow, 12.5mm that's quite the odd measure. That 1.5mm delta does make a diffrence I think, would look weird probably with all the space left. (It's more on the expensive side, too. Don't really want to go above the 0.45 for one case. That one's 100 pieces bulk price is even at 0.98.)

Also still looking for an AoA Occultic Nine part 2. I had found one, last minute before a business trip happened, no time in it and now it's gone from that shop. .___.

Looking for copies of the following OVAs, just in case anyone has them on here.
  • Art of Fighting - Central Park Media R1 DVD (pref not in a snapper case)
  • Street Fighter Alpha Generations - Mange Ent R1 DVD
  • Tekken The Motion Picture - ADV Films R1 DVD
  • Variable Geo - ADV Films R1 DVD
  • Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer - Central Park Media R1 DVD (pref not in a snapper case)

Would like to find journey to agartha bluray

Not sure of the history behind it but cant find it anywhere, never seen it but would like to.

Here's a link to the blu ray collectors on Amazon. A few 2nd hand copies but is expensive
Journey To Agartha [Blu-ray] Journey To Agartha [Blu-ray]: Amazon.co.uk: Megumi Hayashibara, Norito Yashima, Hiroki Touchi, Makoto Shinkai: DVD & Blu-ray

Don't think it ever had a standard blu ray release over here. It's the only shinkai film I havent upgraded from DVD.

Looking for Bleach series 10, either complete or parts 1 and 2. Willing to pay a ridiculous price to complete the collection 😞

Back