What did you BUY today?

Guess I should wait posting this until it's ready and applied ... but then again I'm too excited for the moment :)

Not bought but free, just a perk of having a family member working for a firm which deals with large format printers and the need to do testing on several surfaces.

1k0.jpg
Where I am would never let is do this...

Pre-ordered Nadesico Standard Edition so I now get to free up space by getting rid of the six DVDs sat on my shelf from the original ADV release and it doesn't include the film so I can pretend it doesn't exist :)

I bought the CE for the same reason. Now if only someone would re-release more ADV collections like Excel Saga or Dirty Pair Flash and I will be golden.

I ordered a DVD of an independent wrestling show from 2004 (PWG: 44 Ways to Kill You with a Pimento, in case anyone's wondering) - I've got a few gaps from around this time in my collection, so I decided I'd better start filling them in before the DVDs vanish forever!

I ordered a DVD of an independent wrestling show from 2004 (PWG: 44 Ways to Kill You with a Pimento, in case anyone's wondering) - I've got a few gaps from around this time in my collection, so I decided I'd better start filling them in before the DVDs vanish forever!
I would say there's an argument for DVDs till everyone is blue in the face but I myself think they will never be fased out, I do think they will follow the current trend and become less popular than other options (being streaming and bluray)

Just pre ordered Kill la kill IF only GAME is taking them at the moment, more will probably halfway through this month, anyone curious about the game will have to remember that Europe is only getting 1,500 copies of the LE

Ordered season 2 of Nisekoi and Last Exile as well as into the spiderverse.

Dunno if people are aware of the collosal mess up by Zavvi today. They accidentally emailed their whole customer list to tell them they'd won tickets to the Champions league final. :eek:😂🤣

Anyway by way of a pretty poor apology they are giving 15% off in stock items with the code 15GOGW (thought others may want to get in on the action)

I bought Song of Memories for PS4.

It ended up being a waste of money though, because the font is too small for me to read, unless I move the room around and sit very close to the TV - there's no option to make the text bigger and all the spoken dialogue is in Japanese only.

I'd been interested in this game for a while, but I may as well have just thrown £20 in the bin. 😔

Some 88 Films releases at Zavvi in their 3 for 25£ sale -15% with the 15GOGW discount code;
  • 2019: After the Fall of New York (Dopo la caduta di New York)
  • Live Like a Cop, Die Like a Man (Uomini si nasce poliziotti si muore)
  • One-Armed Swordsman (Dú bì dāo)
  • The Mercenary (Il mercenario)
  • The Spiritual Boxer (Shén dǎ)
  • The Vengeful Beauty (Xue fu rong)

Always a mistake walking in here:

Thought about getting this digitally, especially as it's £10 cheaper, but it's a one off and thus doesn't take up much room:

But to get to the manga I have to walk past the Pop display, so:

It's getting a bit ridiculous now, they had Queen Pops! Unsurprisingly the Freddie Mercurys had gone, but seriously who wants a Pop of John Deacon!

Unboxings:

Just need Faye now:

Back