Legal Streaming 2019: Q2 Spring Season

Still dead silence on The Promised Neverland dub being streaming, *sigh* we'll I'm giving up hope on One Punch Man's dub coming in any timely fashion and both will lose attention to piracy.

Get with the times already.
Don't expect The Promised Neverland to be made available for streaming until closer to home video release.

Checked the first post before putting it up. Midnight Occult is missing under CR.

I dun goofed on that part when Funimation announced it, for some reason instead of copy/paste I ended up doing cut/paste.

*pouts*

Added to Crunchyroll Spring 2019 simulcast:

Million Arthur (Hangyaku-sei Million Arthur) [Season 2]
Japanese audio

MIX (Mix: Meisei Story)
Japanese audio

YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World (Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO)
English & Japanese audio​

Added to Crunchyroll Spring 2019 simulcast:

Million Arthur (Hangyaku-sei Million Arthur) [Season 2]
Japanese audio

MIX (Mix: Meisei Story)
Japanese audio

YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World (Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO)
English & Japanese audio​
4 more question marks added to the line up too, I would assume one of them is season 1 of Million Arthur when that starts.

4 more question marks added to the line up too, I would assume one of them is season 1 of Million Arthur when that starts.
Waq's stated there's a bunch of leftovers from the partnership throughout 2019's line-up, so there'll be more titles incoming. Isekai Quartet is definitely likely to be among them, given 3/4 of the shows in that crossover are CR titles.

Waq's stated there's a bunch of leftovers from the partnership throughout 2019's line-up, so there'll be more titles incoming. Isekai Quartet is definitely likely to be among them, given 3/4 of the shows in that crossover are CR titles.
Indeed. I'd be surprised if Isekai Quarter doesn't end up on cr.

Added to Crunchyroll catalog:

Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin) [Season 1]
Japanese audio

My Hero Academia (Boku no Hero Academia) [Season 1]
Japanese audio

OVERLORD [Season 1]
Japanese audio​

Added to Crunchyroll catalog:

Mob Psycho 100 [Season 1]
English audio

Mob Psycho 100 REIGEN: The Miraculous Unknown Psychic
English audio

Crunchyroll have added the English dub for Season 1 & REIGEN OVA for the series. They will also be adding Season 2 later down the line.

While Funimation will also be adding these onto their service, it is currently going to be for US & Canada only.​

Was I the only person who found Fairy Gone incredibly dull, so I had to drop it to save my time. Kinda glad I’ve now dropped both my FUNi shows.

The script has been written by the Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash author, so I've stuck with it because I really like Grimgar. Also that (K)NoW_NAME soundtrack is fantastic.

I think the start of the series has obvious issues, but I think that's because the author is inexperienced when it comes to writing out a story with anime in mind. They've been expecting us to stick with it for the long hall, which is obvious from how the latest episode was handled and the fact it started filling in so many gaps.

The script has been written by the Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash author, so I've stuck with it because I really like Grimgar. Also that (K)NoW_NAME soundtrack is fantastic.

I think the start of the series has obvious issues, but I think that's because the author is inexperienced when it comes to writing out a story with anime in mind. They've been expecting us to stick with it for the long hall, which is obvious from how the latest episode was handled and the fact it started filling in so many gaps.
Should I quote Chaos Dragon as yes being good Novel writers means jack in terms of scriptwriting, JK Rowling and Fantastic Beasts comes to mind too...

Honestly, after watching the first three episodes, I still think Fairy Gone is one of the weakest shows this season mainly because it's trying so hard to be serious and original when its own ideas are basically taken from other franchises. I want the series to be good, but right now it is simply put - average and boring. Marlya is kawaii though.

Back