Legal Streaming 2019: Q2 Spring Season

I know this thread and forum are focused on UK & Ireland, but Jesus Funimation really is back to their bs huh. Looking at LiveChart, almost all their titles are completely unavailable outside of their own territories and Asia.

I know this thread and forum are focused on UK & Ireland, but Jesus Funimation really is back to their bs huh. Looking at LiveChart, almost all their titles are completely unavailable outside of their own territories and Asia.
Wasn't their dubs always locked so they never changed. And until 2016 every FUNI show was unavailable in the UK i remember late 2015 watching about 4 funi shows not legally then.

Wasn't their dubs always locked so they never changed. And until 2016 every FUNI show was unavailable in the UK i remember late 2015 watching about 4 funi shows not legally then.
I'm pretty used to dubs being unavailable here, but with Funimation out of the simulcasting game for a while and Sentai licensing more shows internationally, things started to look better for proper international streams. I was hoping Funi would have used that time to prepare their inevitable global launch, but they seem to be taking their sweet time with that.

Added to Funimation Spring 2019 simulcast:

Million Arthur (Hangyaku-sei Million Arthur) [Season 2]
English & Japanese audio

Added to Funimation catalog:

Million Arthur (Hangyaku-sei Million Arthur) [Season 1]
English & Japanese audio​

Pretty poor showing from CR this season in terms of volume and quality. 24 simulcast titles, excluding ovas, movies and alt cuts.

I would normally have about 20-30 titles in my cr queue per season, I've still less than 10 so far.

Pretty poor showing from CR this season in terms of volume and quality. 24 simulcast titles, excluding ovas, movies and alt cuts.

I would normally have about 20-30 titles in my cr queue per season, I've still less than 10 so far.
Welcome back to the world of Funimation always getting the big shows like the stone age.

MglqowD.png

Still dead silence on The Promised Neverland dub being streaming, *sigh* we'll I'm giving up hope on One Punch Man's dub coming in any timely fashion and both will lose attention to piracy.

Get with the times already.

Back