UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

That Beladonna book offer reminds me that I've never tried to hawk my copy from the original sale. Not that I think there's any chance of actually selling it at those absurd amazon marketplace prices or anything.

I also recall Jeremy (I think) saying they would consider selling the remaining stock of their Kyoani artbooks for titles like Violet Evergarden, etc, if it wasn't required to be given back. Anyone know what the situation there ended up being? I know the AL team don't publically frequent the forums much these days, but I figure it's worth enquiring about nonetheless.

"NOTE: This is a Limited Edition product currently exclusive to AllTheAnime.com and Zavvi.com. "

This will be available on zavvi also (with book)?

Damn, very bad time for me. I really want to get this book, but I can't currently. Probably this will not be available later time?

That Beladonna book offer reminds me that I've never tried to hawk my copy from the original sale. Not that I think there's any chance of actually selling it at those absurd amazon marketplace prices or anything.
Damn, very bad time for me. I really want to get this book, but I can't currently. Probably this will not be available later time?
Maybe you should speak to each other? 🤗

AL's Easter sale: I paid £45 for Lupin last week :'D

The only other thing that interests me is Hana & Alice... and that's the only one sold out (I don't even remember seeing on the "nearly OOP" list) :'D

Looks really nice but I need to be certain they actually manages to make the release have at least decent picture quality and that the replacement for part 1 to also have at least decent picture quality.

A checklist of sorts for Q2 2019 (April, May & June 2019), because I love reminding folks about things.

Revealed and scheduled:
  • Castlevania - Season 1
  • Perfect Blue - Ultimate Edition
  • Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- - Part 2
A hybrid of the two:
  • Maquia: When The Promised Flower Blooms
  • Mirai
Mentioned in the blog post:
  • B: The Beginning - Season 1
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Movie 2: Transgression
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Movie 3: Glorification
  • Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade
  • Plastic Memories - Part 1
  • Silver Spoon - Season 1
  • Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online - Part 1
  • Tokyo Ghoul:re - Part 1
  • Twin Star Exorcists - Part 2
  • Twin Star Exorcists - Part 3
  • Twin Star Exorcists - Part 4
  • Welcome to the Ballroom - Part 1
A reminder:
  • Lupin the Third Part IV - English Dubbed/Italian Broadcast/Toonami Broadcast Version

Back