UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

i wonder if the manga and Cardcaptor thing was a signal that this was going to happen, wonder if anything else is at risk, specifically Testament of Sister New Devil season 2

£35 for an upscale job is a bit steep for me, i guess i'll give it a miss

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LUCKY-STAR...ywords=lucky+star&qid=1554398620&s=dvd&sr=1-5

That is better at £27.50-ish. and it has the superior DVDs in the collection as well. The DVDs are Region 1 and 2, the Blus play in Region B machines according to Grav's Region lock thread

Overseas - US Region [B|2] & Geolocked [US] Compatible Blu-ray and DVD Imports

EDIT: MIght be cheaper from the US

https://www.amazon.com/Lucky-Star-C...ds=lucky+star&qid=1554398974&s=gateway&sr=8-1

i wonder if the manga and Cardcaptor thing was a signal that this was going to happen, wonder if anything else is at risk, specifically Testament of Sister New Devil season 2

£35 for an upscale job is a bit steep for me, i guess i'll give it a miss
The CCS thing seems more to be Japan than actually funi/CR. Maybe them not understanding what regions their rights were for or etc.

Got both, thanks.

Really not happy with spending £73 on these two but ive not really got a choice. 😐
73 on Hyouka is at least a good investion on an anime that's really well made. And if it makes the 73 less harmless: I bought the AL Early bird 3 times over (with internaitonal shipping, so I paid more than you even with EA), and p1 from that x-mas school bundle, also got the Funi two times over (because first one had not so pristine slipcovers), the Japanese BD-box and that Korean Ultimate Edition. While I haven't really kept all the doublets, it's still 4 times round in diffrent editions. (And would be more of France or Germany would get around to getting it.)

If anybody is in dire need, I could serve with those btw:
Assassination Classroom all entries
Prison School
Psycho-Pass 2
Tokyo ESP
Heavy Object/Heavy Object p2 (for whatever reason that I have p2 double...)

Btw regarding lucky star how is the quality of the release? From what I can see on Amazon reviews it seems like it has really bad picture quality.
I would suggest going back a few hundred or so pages to the video I posted when I unboxed the funimation release and noticed the quality of the video on the blu-ray.

Back