What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Dy56etEWsAAO_YP

J-Novel Club recently released these two series in print form and I wanted to pick them up - How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord and In Another World With My Smartphone.

I wonder why my import of starship troopers has 15 sticker put on it?

You legally can't sell DVDs or Blu Rays in the UK without a BBFC rating on the front cover. It looks like an import, so it'd need to have one stuck on to sell it in a shop.

47036326041_c035999bee_b.jpg

Spacebar on my old Corsair Strafe was a little bit broken, so I decided to splash out a bit on a new keyboard. Razer gets a bit of a bad wrap, but I got this for quite the reasonable price, and it's an absolute dream to type on, or at least it will be once I get used to the key placement. Plus I just love pretty lights, what can I say? :p

Received this week. First off the big order from Rightstuf which had been held hostage for three weeks at customs office, has finally arrived. 26 titles in all.

Secondly got Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution 1, Love & Lies, and SNAFU volume 5 from Amazon and DRAMAtical Murder from Zavvi.

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

@Luna , took me a while but took some more photos of the Italian Penguindrum set I got. Actually it's the four individual releases in a carton box and also includes a booklet. PQ wise it's the best release out there, but not English friendly but you already knew that.
1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

You legally can't sell DVDs or Blu Rays in the UK without a BBFC rating on the front cover. It looks like an import, so it'd need to have one stuck on to sell it in a shop.

47036326041_c035999bee_b.jpg

Spacebar on my old Corsair Strafe was a little bit broken, so I decided to splash out a bit on a new keyboard. Razer gets a bit of a bad wrap, but I got this for quite the reasonable price, and it's an absolute dream to type on, or at least it will be once I get used to the key placement. Plus I just love pretty lights, what can I say? :p
Yes it's an import.its the first time that happened and have a lot of imports most are from cons that got from 1up and from there online store when they used to attend mcm they go hyper Japan and other smaller cons and I also buy form Amazon us/jp but very rarely.

@Stiivun Cheers for the images~
How is the booklet like? Just some screenshots and some text info or also with key illustration artwork or design works illustrations?
(Is the box just basically white with some of the show's icons on it?)

@Stiivun Cheers for the images~
How is the booklet like? Just some screenshots and some text info or also with key illustration artwork or design works illustrations?
(Is the box just basically white with some of the show's icons on it?)
It's more like a gray-like color than white for box, and yes no fancy artwork on it but i'm OK with that.

Booklet contains key frame artwork, characters designs, background sketches, artwork as shown in the picture, props designs, Ringo sexy collection and character designs for famous scenes by Terumi Nishii. All in all a nice booklet containing 96 pages ... actually had to count them as the booklet contains no page numbers :)

It's more like a gray-like color than white for box, and yes no fancy artwork on it but i'm OK with that.

Booklet contains key frame artwork, characters designs, background sketches, artwork as shown in the picture, props designs, Ringo sexy collection and character designs for famous scenes by Terumi Nishii. All in all a nice booklet containing 96 pages ... actually had to count them as the booklet contains no page numbers :)
Does that booklet happen to have any concept/design works art in there that's not included in the Japanese single volumes that I already have?
[JP] Mawaru Penguindrum Vol.1-8 + Triple H album
The picture you did only shows screenshots artwork, which I am fine to miss out on, as they are in the show itself already.

Back