What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

i got most of my classic dvds back when bbc shop still existed as they kept having discount codes, they really should of kept it open for longer while doing the stream store that failed (cause you can download exclusive t-shirts lol)

i got most of my classic dvds back when bbc shop still existed as they kept having discount codes, they really should of kept it open for longer while doing the stream store that failed (cause you can download exclusive t-shirts lol)
I remember getting the golden slipcase editions of Enemy of the World and Web of Fear from there.

it is funny how critics have made it sound like the episodes of season 11 are the greatest eps of the entire run of the show,
i tried my hardest to enjoy season 11 but couldn't which is a shame as i'm such a huge fan of Doctor Who fingers crossed for season 12 (but not holding my breath)or whenever the next Doctor is
also just because heres a pic of my Doctor Who collection (bad quality pic)

that is so cool, serioiusly love it

I got into the return of nuwho, not quite old enough to see the last few seasons of the bigger run, and yup I'm with the consensus on 11.
politics aside, it just looked like chibnall wanted to write what he wanted, not something necessarily sci - fi or Dr.Who, thing is, when you lazily add on scifi to something that initially doesn't have those kind of themes, it just looks awful, 11 seems like the usual stuff was an add on to a drama or something

I just got this second hand from eBay and it still had the season pass :)

Attachments

• 20190114_120235.jpg
    20190114_120235.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 20190114_120321.jpg
    20190114_120321.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 20190114_121045.jpg
    20190114_121045.jpg
    977.5 KB · Views: 11
How much did you pay out of interest? I know the price for the LEs plummeted pretty fast after release, curious what it goes for now.

I got it for £45 winning bid (someone put £44.99) so I won it by 1p :p The seller said everything is brand new because their son just opened it and played the game :) even still had the season pass.

Back