What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Snow White from AL, Abara from Amazon and a second order from Arrow's sale.

tSvKRxc.jpg

RIiW4WZ.jpg

image.jpg
Red Dwarf arrived in a box that was dented in one corner, which in turn damaged the actual box set, so I’ll have to return it. Sad times.

I bought some more manga books.

Dwtz07JXcAAj4l7.jpg

Black Clover
Shonen Jump series that is pretty divided among the community. Personally something about this series has kept me interested so I decided to pick up the manga volumes.

The Promised Neverland
Shonen Jump series that is currently one of the most popular in recent years. With the anime now airing and due to the nature of the story I decided that trying to stick to being anime-only was too risky so I went ahead to pick up the manga volumes.

It easily was the worst new series but I still feel Sylvester's first season was worst.
Whats pissed me off most is Resolution isnt included and they are charging £15 for one episode...

i would gladly rewatch Sylvester's 1st season over whatever season 11 was meant to be i couldn't even bring myself to finish it - its the 1st bluray/dvd that i ain't buying i really hope they get it back to being Doctor Who - take away the Tardis (which they did most of the season) and nothing left resembling Doctor Who - at least got Macra Terror to look forward to and the classic blurays

The critic response has angered me most. Never has one episode got a bad review I saw some website put resolution above dalek. And I’m fuming, I’m seeing a lot it seems to be two camps hate it or love it and I’m square in the middle it’s fine. Not good not awful. Admittedly I would prefer to watch Sylvester’s first season as god Paradise tower and Rani is camp gold which I like when Doctor Who Balance’s serious and silly but this series went too too serious and ruined it. Especially as all its budget seemed to go onto the filming as we lost two episodes to shoot it like an American show which was never what doctor who was.
Im also happy with less TARDIS as the redesign sucks I hate the custard cream thing and the spinning police box this a massively technological machine even if its an ancient one and they make it a joke.

Season 24 gets a bad rep but I’d take it over some of Nu Who any day. Rani is terrible but in an entertaining way, Paradise Towers is honestly decent asides from the last episode, Bannermen is inventive and experimental, and Dragonfire is just very average. I can see it being left until much later on in the Blu Ray department though.

And agreed @sideways I’m intrigued to see how Macra Terror turns out. Hopefully if it sells well they’ll do more non Dalek or Cybermen related animations in the future.

it is funny how critics have made it sound like the episodes of season 11 are the greatest eps of the entire run of the show,
i tried my hardest to enjoy season 11 but couldn't which is a shame as i'm such a huge fan of Doctor Who fingers crossed for season 12 (but not holding my breath)or whenever the next Doctor is
also just because heres a pic of my Doctor Who collection (bad quality pic)
IMG_20190112_151732888.jpg

it is funny how critics have made it sound like the episodes of season 11 are the greatest eps of the entire run of the show,
i tried my hardest to enjoy season 11 but couldn't which is a shame as i'm such a huge fan of Doctor Who fingers crossed for season 12 (but not holding my breath)or whenever the next Doctor is
also just because heres a pic of my Doctor Who collection (bad quality pic)
Brilliant collection you have there. I don’t have any figurines asides from some small Daleks (used to but ended up donating them to a local charity) but I do have every existing classic serial on DVD plus the new Blu Ray releases. I don’t own any NuWho though, as it isn’t worth owning imo.

I own all of New who Got the s1-7 bd day one and bought the rest last year when I wanted to rewatch it. Classic is too expensive for me to get all of it and would require me to get loads more space thank god for the blu rays making it much more financially and space friendly

I’d feel the same tbf if I hadn’t been collecting the DVDs since 2003. They do take up a lot of space and as the Blu Rays sets progress they’ll likely end up in the loft at some point. Then again DW DVDs are at the cheapest I’ve seen them, whereas before they’d be around £13-£20 each they’re now less than £8 in most cases.

Back