UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Mystery box 1, Partridge picks and Movie bundle turned up today. I’m missing Bebop but that is listed as following later.
I’m also missing Eureka UE but have an additional copy of Empire of Corpses for some reason 🤷🏻‍♂️

I know AL will right Sony's **** up, but it still annoys me that the Eureka Seven Movie was sent out instead of the UE. It's the ONLY reason I bought the bundle.

I got the Partridge Picks Bundle today, but same as everyone else it seems, Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution instead of Eureka Seven UE.. Also I missing Cowboy Bebop but that was mentioned on the invoice so hopefully it should just show up at some point..

I’m really glad I didn’t buy any of those things from the sale. The overly-expensive AF international shipping, and the mixup in some items, along with long delays... yeah, nope.

I know nobody at AL wanted that, but seriously- never use that distributor/shipping thing ever again. People are mad, and it just sucks that what should be a happy and celebratory thing ends up a disappointment.

In the meantime- it’ll be Christmas for you UK folk in less than half an hour (and will turn midnight here at 5 AM for you), so Merry Christmas to all here. And if you don’t celebrate it, then Happy New Years!

I’m really glad I didn’t buy any of those things from the sale. The overly-expensive AF international shipping, and the mixup in some items, along with long delays... yeah, nope.

I know nobody at AL wanted that, but seriously- never use that distributor/shipping thing ever again. People are mad, and it just sucks that what should be a happy and celebratory thing ends up a disappointment.

In the meantime- it’ll be Christmas for you UK folk in less than half an hour (and will turn midnight here at 5 AM for you), so Merry Christmas to all here. And if you don’t celebrate it, then Happy New Years!
Well I'm mostly just disappointed, but for once I can't really blame AL

I see your username as something of an indirect insult, Danielle, but this morning I received 2/3 of my bundle boxes (day 6&12). Nothing else in terms of bits and bobs I got on the cheap though and no sign of the second mystery box. I think they gave priority to the main bundles and it's luck of the draw if your order got processed. The Wild West of anime buying.

Note to AL/Andrew/Allah: next time, either do your xmas bundles in advance or limit the stock allocated. I'm not sure why you'd take business advice from me, tbh, but it's what I'd do to lessen risk of disappointing people over xmas. No-one likes a c***tease; masochists aside. You would do well to remember this fact.

...Are you sure I didn't mix you up with a fella called Fabio that still lurks here? What DVDs did I send you, out of genuine interest? I imagine I typed the letter given my writing ability.

I came to the same conclusion regarding discussing anime a long time ago, and I hate the idea of trying to get likes when not being blunt about AL on social media as opposed to here. Newer anime is like a fad in terms of forums where there's a new title younglings fawn over and little to add, and I mostly find my interest drifting towards older discotek releases/Violence Jack and/or enjoy laughing at Devilman's OVA dub. I'm officially too old now. Sawano's music does make me do occasional hip thrusts/head nodding insync with it, tho. That's something.

Maybe I misunderstood CitizenGeek all these years if he's down with Arab genocide. Then again, I imagine a big factor there is homosexuals being thrown from buildings in the countries he wants bombed. Can't blame him for aligning his politics with the desire to survive. The way Ireland is set to import the third world, he might wanna immigrate to Trumpland sharpish. If only I'd cared about politics back then, the fun we could've had~

It's good to see a... familar username in you, as well. Is Roy still around? I got her to unban me via Fabio, iirc, but our PM conversation somehow drifted towards rough sex/scat via me being retarded and that was that. Bit awkward. Surprised I wasm't banned again, tbh.

Care to share why my usernames an insult? Lol.

Glad some of you are faring better :)
I’m fine being without so long as I do inevitably get them. May watch Tokyo Marble tonight.

Oh yea the neighbours will find out. Cover shifts, same time as the brother so no ones in. Just like them to deliver something while I can't open it straight away like a hyperactive child

Back