UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Tokyo Marble Chocolate sounds like a cool concept. But is it worth £9.99? Anyone seen it? 50 minutes isn't very long :/ (or is it me being relatively new to Anime?)

I’ve seen it! It’s a whacky Christmasy themed story with a fair bit of charm, so I’d say if that sounds like your thing then go for it.

I really liked it - Tokyo Marble Chocolate is just two identical episodes but each ep is done from the perspective of one of the two MC, so the two eps together tell the complete story.

Since I pretty much already have most of what's in the box (Space Dandy I have the SE for) I might go for HAL and Genius Party. Not too sure on the Tokyo Ghoul OVAs tbh

Todays sale is crazy. That £49.99 bundle is as good as the mystery box.

Contains
Genius Party+Genius Part Beyond Ltd. Collector's Ed.
Tokyo Ghoul OVAs "Jack" & "Pinto" Ltd Collector's Ed.
HAL Ltd Collector's Ed.
Gurren Lagann Movie Collection Blu-ray
Space Dandy Season 1 Ltd Collector's Ed. Blu-ray
Space Dandy Season 2 Ltd Collector's Ed. Blu-ray
The Garden of Words Blu-ray
Tokyo Marble Chocolate Ltd Collector's Ed.
The Place Promised in Our Early Days + Voices of a Distant Star Blu-ray
Kino's Journey DVD

Nothing in there I need - Already own HAL, GoW, Tokyo Marble Chocolate CE, Place Promsed CE, and Kino's, and the other five titles are of zero interest to me.

Thats Christmas sorted

Space Dandy for my mate
Place Promised and Garden of Words for Mum
Gurren Lagann Movies for my brother (((Are these stand Alone, or do you need to watch the series first!!!???)))

Keeping:
Pinto OVA
Kino's Journey
Genius Party

Selling I guess
Hal Limited Edition £7
Tokyo Marble Chocolate £7

Last edited:
Thats Christmas sorted

Space Dandy for my mate
Place Promised and Garden of Words for Mum
Gurren Lagann Movies for my brother (((Are these stand Alone, or do you need to watch the series first!!!???)))

Keeping:
Pinto OVA
Kino's Journey
Genius Party

Selling I guess
Hal Limited Edition £10
Tokyo Marble Chocolate £10
Shame none of my family like Anime really. Cool idea you have there though!

The bundle is nice~
I had wanted place promised as the CE, but that will do too I guess.
Also adding the English dub to my French Garden of Words.
Double Dipping von Space Dandy and decinding later whether the Funi one is better or the AL one. (Or to keep it in the first place, because I still haven't watched it. Ugh.)
And a Genius Party for the Watanabe Short.

Tokyo Marble Chocolate sounds like a cool concept. But is it worth £9.99? Anyone seen it? 50 minutes isn't very long :/ (or is it me being relatively new to Anime?)
If you are an art or animation enthusiast, this film is really well made.
If you are into plot... Let's say, I found it rather very cheesy even if it's just 50 minutes. But I also don#

Just realised both Pigtails books has more pages than ALs Ultimate Bebop book......
Also found this
Me!Me!Me! Artbook (E)
tumblr_nfff7bBIe71to7axgo1_500.gif

MUST.BUY.IT.

It is still available in Japan last time I had checked.

Before people get too excited, that's just our event listing from when we sold the book at MCM London Comic Con, that I imagine just snuck its way onto the online store in a fat-fingered frenzy on our side. We use the same basic system for both our online store and major events, but something seems to have gone amiss there.

Before people get too excited, that's just our event listing from when we sold the book at MCM London Comic Con, that I imagine just snuck its way onto the online store in a fat-fingered frenzy on our side. We use the same basic system for both our online store and major events, but something seems to have gone amiss there.
So in other words no artbooks for You!You!You!

oh, dream of owning one of those books dashed.

For me, Tokyo Marble Chocolate is well worth that price. I paid more than double that on release day and was pleased with it. :)

Back