The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

I feel its gonna be Bunny Girl or place further than the Universe. After all MIA won from people who didnt want MHA. I can't even remember what I voted for as I was annoyed Owari S2 and Scums wish werent nominated the two I wanted. And this year I bet Banana Fish won't get nominated, neither Free or Tsurune. VE will win best art though I think Tsurune is better in that department

And that's why I think it will win CR aggressively pushes it which is what put me off initially and why im waiting for BD

Last edited:
> APFTTU on 'Best New Show' article

2018-03-25-54.png

Yuru Camp would be my choice for AOTY, though it probably doesnt stand a chance.

Most disappointing for me was the 2nd cour of Magus Bride.

I don't think there has been a huge glut of outstanding shows this year. Bunny girl is certainly up there I hope Hinamatsuri wins best comedy. Violet Evergarden for best animation.

> APFTTU on 'Best New Show' article

2018-03-25-54.png
Definitely still my favourite for the year. Yuru Camp and Bunny-Girl currently round out my top 3. But let's see how Bunny-Girl finishes, with a film on the way it may leave things up in the air which will lose marks from me.

I assume you guys are putting together a AUKN awards vote together again?

I do wonder why it changed for the rebuilds when the JP cast didn’t. Which is why Misato is still best girl having Usagi’s JP VA helps

Canadian based cast that did it many moons (ha!) ago with a lot of actors that aren't in the industry anymore. Plus there were a lot of casting choices I would argue don't hold up. Of the three actresses who voiced Usagi in the old dubs, I only felt that Tracy ?Moore really fit the character's maturity level, at least to me, but she didn't last very long.

Back