UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

MVM DOTW Monster Musume Collection Blu-ray and DVD

Link

Damn! I paid around that much, maybe a little more for the Australian release when it was on sale. I didn't think the MVM release would get a Deal of the Week this fast. The irony is that I probably won't get the time to watch that AU version for another year at least! I should have waited.

This at least indicates the choices probably aren't just based on "ouch, this must have sold bad", I think MM was selling pretty well back then?

Btw. is MM more explicitly for ecchi-genre enthusiasts or can you watch it even if you don't really like ecchi too much?
(I had my share of fun with NGNL for instance, but stuff like Shomin Sample was no good at all for me.)

Btw. is MM more explicitly for ecchi-genre enthusiasts or can you watch it even if you don't really like ecchi too much?
(I had my share of fun with NGNL for instance, but stuff like Shomin Sample was no good at all for me.)

I have a burning hatred for ecchi in most forms, yet I still really enjoyed MonMus. The monster girl angle makes it really unique compared to most of its peers, who are more than happy to lean into the most trite and overdone tropes the genre has to offer, and it makes for some really funny comedic moments. It is still really sexual though, I've only seen the censored version that we got on streaming and even that was a bit much in places, nevermind the whole hog! Worth watching, but maybe wait until no one's home...

It's very ecchi with a very slice of life plot. It's funnier than most series that do the same thing but the dub is quite solid as well. And yes I have the CE, fully uncensored. I also have a joke about it after someone found it in CEX!
"No honey don't sell my monster girls!" XD

If A Letter to Momo doesn't appear in this sale I am going to scream. That film has barely been made available on sale outside of that one shop nobody has heard of that went for £8.
I got mine for £6 at Fopp. They seemed to be getting rid of their remaining copies.

First day is up. All items are £12.99 unless stated

Snow White With the Red Hair Complete CE £34.99
Yona of the Dawn 1
Yona of the Dawn 2
Lord Marksman and Vanadis
Claymore £14.99
Overlord BD
Overlord DVD £9.99
Grimgar of Ash and Illusion CE £24.99
Grimgar of Ash and Illusion DVD
Rage of Bahamut CE £14.99
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya CE £14.99