What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Dark Souls Amiibo
iDdhKg4h.jpg

I bought one and they sent me two...
Praise the Sun!

Time for my MCM haul post...
Firstly Anime Ltd's latest releases, Gal*Gun Double Peace (already have digital just wanted a backup) And a few comics from the comic village.
IMG-0921.JPG
Also a Doctor Who book with free T-shirt and also another T-shirt and a couple of bits from a goody bag.
IMG-0923.JPG
Free posters from Cruchyroll
IMG-0925.JPG
A Me!Me!Me! framed print (nudity censored with freebies I got XD )
IMG-0926.JPG
And finally couldn't resist the Violet Evergarden book.IMG-0927.JPG

Time for my MCM haul post...
Firstly Anime Ltd's latest releases, Gal*Gun Double Peace (already have digital just wanted a backup) And a few comics from the comic village.
View attachment 5411
Also a Doctor Who book with free T-shirt and also another T-shirt and a couple of bits from a goody bag.
View attachment 5412
Free posters from Cruchyroll
View attachment 5413
A Me!Me!Me! framed print (nudity censored with freebies I got XD )
View attachment 5414
And finally couldn't resist the Violet Evergarden book.View attachment 5415
Nice haul! Hope they still have some posters left on Sunday.

So it's been a while since I last posted on the forum, well there's a reason for that - my laptop had a seizure with the graphics and essentially kept getting the Bright Blue Screen of Death saying something went wrong. Basically it lasted six years and it was time for me to get a new one. After freaking out for a while my new one arrived today - the HP OMEN.

DqhsaCUXQAEmGmV.jpg

This laptop comes with the following notes; Windows 10, Intel Core i7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050i, 144 Hz Refresh Rate, 1TB HDD, 128GB SSD and it has a 15.6" screen size. You can get larger sizes and powerful versions of this laptop brand but I went for one that was suitable enough for me (my parents were helping me out since I told them well ahead of schedule that the laptop was bound to expire at any moment). As a result of this, my plans to get a bike for work has been pushed back but I'll be getting one next month.

In the meantime I also received three more anime sets for the collection, all from Anime Limited.

DqIlivfWoAEC3r7.jpg

The first is The Testament of Sister New Devil Season 1 Collector's Edition Blu-ray which I decided to order from Zavvi because it was £5 cheaper than Anime Ltd's own special offer sale. Arrived pretty quick which was a nice change of pace.

DqNlQAZW4AEIPyD.jpg

The second is The Testament of Sister New Devil Burst Collector's Edition Blu-ray which I ordered from Shop AllTheAnime from their early bird sale. It literally arrived a day after I received the first season.

DqX9ADfXgAAWd2c.jpg

The third is Amanchu! Season 1 Collector's Edition Blu-ray which was also ordered from Shop AllTheAnime and its early bird sale. It's a really nice set surprisingly.

All three sets are up on my WP blog throughout this past week in case you missed it! Currently I don't have any more anime on order but given recent events I may tweak my anime plans for a bit, but we'll see.

AL didnt do the best job with Testament of Sister New Devils spines did they? Would look so much better if they just left out the Burst part, it already says season 2 so it's not that important. 😣

Back