UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Hopefully this leads to a more permanent partnership in which AL is able to sell official Kyoani merchandise via its store, rather than just a weekend promotion. As always I won't be anywhere near London that weekend & those Violet Evergarden & Liz design works are looking particularly tempting right now.

With any luck this also hints at new Kyoani's licenses in the pipeline. It's about time we had some info regarding the Violet release as well.

Oh my, is there anybody in Lodon who would fetch me something? So would be interested in Baja Studio Storyboard Book & Blu-ray. (And the artbooks too I guess.)

It was @Mangaranga who posted it on the Discord but he also said he didn't have the PonyCanyon release to compare so he or someone else must have mocked it up.

I know I should've responded a long time ago regarding the subtitle font for "Sound! Euphonium", but I've seen screencaps from FandomPost user Sensuifu of PonyCan USA's release. The subtitle font you saw on the second screencap was in fact from their release, and it seems that PonyCan USA are using pretty much the same font as AoA's releases.

Give me the biggest Rei Ayanami you have!

QBkZOa3.gif

...That's too big.

Back