Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

Anime was much bigger in Europe than the UK back in the day. I'm not sure what it's like nowadays, but there's probably more old school fans in France than over here.

Yeah. Now I remember that the company has a French branch... jeez, doesn't it seem like the necessity for French support is limiting AL's reach and output? I often forget they have a French branch...

Eh, not really. The amount of authors they share with France is quite slim, only when they share the rights. Most discs are just US or Aus clones rather than French authors.

Eh, not really. The amount of authors they share with France is quite slim, only when they share the rights. Most discs are just US or Aus clones rather than French authors.
I meant in terms of Gundam releases. (If the AL version has a different, and better encode than Nozomi- or has other audio options, like the mono mix on the film trilogy- then I'll go AL)

Some upcoming Funi UK releases
71dvipfKyTL._SL1433_.jpg

813VTquslvL._SL1433_.jpg

71gP5ixzDbL._SL1433_.jpg
71CjPvyJhAL._SL1433_.jpg

Where did you find them?
Sony were doing combo packs and "Big titles" why the rejects from When AL worked with them coming?
They're listed on both AOL and Amazon. On AOL they're listed under "Funimation" pre-releases.
They're all coming out in November/December, there's Divine Gate as well in that timeframe but it doesn't have a cover yet.

At least we've solved who wanted to release the underage Yuri "FUNimation"
And if they are releasing these titles god they are dead. These will not sell at all Chaos Dragon Yippee

Out of interest, are Funi titles distributed via AL listed under Funimation too or AL? If those old ones are also just listed under Funimation, it could be anyone's guess.

Back