Funiroll Crumbles: Crunchyroll and Funimation End Partnership After Two Years

I wonder if CR may consider producing their own dubbed content now? It would be a logi al avenue to pursue and attract more people to their premium service. Because now they don't have Funimation's toes to tread on.

I wonder if CR may consider producing their own dubbed content now? It would be a logi al avenue to pursue and attract more people to their premium service. Because now they don't have Funimation's toes to tread on.

Just to be clear, your talking about dubbed anime aren't you.?

Some of the English Dubbed series they have produced themselves are on Funimation Now and on other streaming websites.

Pretty sure Funimation actually made them though.

I'm saying that they should get their own studio (or hire one) abd stream the dubs themselves.

They didn't stream them though, most went to Funimation, probably a part of their deal.

I'm saying they should commission them exclusively for themselves, I mean they're willing to experiment in original animation right now which can't he cheap.

It was a joint commission by Anime Limited and Crunchyroll. Don't believe it was streamed anywhere, at least at the time.

Again, their streaming dub library is all old content, if they want to expand they need to actually broadcast dub them or at least debut them themselves.

Back