The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Dark Horse seem to have forgotten to print more of the PlanetES Omnibus Vol 2 books as well. Volume 1 is still available everywhere, but not Volume 2.

Me again. Sorry to come back with my same theme of Berserk but inside my band of the hawk game, there's a flyer for a 30 day free crunchyroll trial so I can watch the newest Berserk from 2016 onwards, I was wondering if anyone knows if it's the dub on there please? As would save me buying Funi Now for a bit.

Also, is the 2016 seasons 1 & 2 on the CR shop, the problematic copies that Amazon has per chance?

Me again. Sorry to come back with my same theme of Berserk but inside my band of the hawk game, there's a flyer for a 30 day free crunchyroll trial so I can watch the newest Berserk from 2016 onwards, I was wondering if anyone knows if it's the dub on there please? As would save me buying Funi Now for a bit.

Also, is the 2016 seasons 1 & 2 on the CR shop, the problematic copies that Amazon has per chance?

The dub is only on FuniNow, as with almost all Funi shows now the dub is on FuniNow and the sub on CR.

The CR shop shouldn't have the bootleg copies that amazon has been having problems with but if you buy them from the CR shop you're likely to get customs fees with them.

Thanks for the info! :D
Sucks about a possible customs hit with CR. Perusing their shop and all their figures and stuff. Waaaah.

Funi Now it is then! Going to get a lot of my shorter anime backlog gone first though. I dislike only being able to watch like an ep a week, I prefer a short binge.

CR I remember did have a few dubs but never let the UK have them, not sure if they have the dubs right on their site anymore but as @DragonBlaze67 said, after the merger one is sub one is dub, I would just pick one you'd think is worth the money (though it sounds like dub) and I've seen how much CR can charge you for customs it's insane. if you reach deep into your pocket, CR's bluray would probably be best as like some other home releases it's "finished" with a little more time they didn't have with the weekly showing

I guess this is the right place to ask this

Was Arriety (Ghibli film) based on the first Book "The Borrowers" or was it based on a number of events over the (6?) books series?

Has anybody come across this problem with importing from rightstuf before? When I ordered something from their site they sent an email the next day asking for identification and credit card details. This seems suspicious to me so I was wondering if this was legit and whether it's safe.

If that is the
Has anybody come across this problem with importing from rightstuf before? When I ordered something from their site they sent an email the next day asking for identification and credit card details. This seems suspicious to me so I was wondering if this was legit and whether it's safe.
never ordered from them but I’m fairly certain stuff like this has happened with them before.

If there is any doubt the email was from Rightstuf then there is always the option to email customer service directly... Their customer service form is found under "contact us" or you can submit a new case from your profile

Say you have order ###### and got an email asking for ID / CC Details and would just like to confirm the email was from them before sending any private information off

If there is any doubt the email was from Rightstuf then there is always the option to email customer service directly... Their customer service form is found under "contact us" or you can submit a new case from your profile

Say you have order ###### and got an email asking for ID / CC Details and would just like to confirm the email was from them before sending any private information off
This seems like a good idea.

Back