Figure discussion/picture thread

Hey guys. For the last few weekends I've been working on building a Bandai model kit and I finally completed it last weekend. I posted an image of the box in the "what did you receive today?" thread a while back. It's the 1/20 scale Custom Red Shoulder Scopedog from one of my favourite mecha anime: Armoured Trooper Votoms. It took about 7 or 8 hours to build total and I'm really happy with how it turned out. I haven't applied any decals yet or painted anything but it looks pretty good when constructed anyway. Here's a few build pics and the completed model. If you want to see more of the build I made a thread about it on Twitter (with a lot of pics) @animeheadsretro

If anyone is interested in building models I'm writing an article about getting started which I will link to. I'm pretty new to plastic modelling but in a lot of cases it's quite a lot of fun if you have the patience. Also a lot of modern model kits are just as poseable as figures and of similar or as good quality and are a lot cheaper. Also a lot of em come pre-coloured if you aren't confident enough to paint them.P1010350.JPGP1010361.JPGP1010365.JPGP1010371.JPGP1010377.JPGP1010374.JPGP1010376.JPGP1010378.JPG

Attachments

• P1010350.JPG
    P1010350.JPG
    535.3 KB · Views: 0
That’s why i always refreined from dipping into the Love Live figures, would need to part with organs because i would need one for all nine characters :D

But sometimes, and these pics don’t help, it is itching very hard ;)

Before i forget, did order this wild cat some time ago

6c4381f5a3ea48e5b8b447cec1ca7cea.jpg

That’s why i always refreined from dipping into the Love Live figures, would need to part with organs because i would need one for all nine characters :D

But sometimes, and these pics don’t help, it is itching very hard ;)

I only buy expensive figures of best girls xD but I make sure to have a figure for every girl, even if it's just a prize figure or something.

Arrived yesterday.
michael.001.jpgmichael.002.jpgmichael.003.jpgmichael.004.jpg

With the flash on so you can see the eyes on the base properly.
michael.005.jpg

She can also be displayed without her skirt and her chest can be replaced so she has her boobs out.

Back