UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Might have exceeded the weight limit for the standard shipping process then.

A case of wait and see at this point, will you get a bill or not, only time will tell.

I suppose there's the possibility that DHL let the fees slide. Haven't dealt with DHL fees in years so I don't know the collection procedure anymore.
I've had a couple of things come form Japan via DHL before that incurred customs fees. I got an email from them and was able to pay it online before the package arrived. No idea if the procedure would differ based on where it's coming from/particular type of shipping.

Any one used secondspin.com? They have a lot of great offers and good shiping price, but... A lot of BD has status "used BD". What doesn't mean? They sold used BD?

So I got excited that CeX were selling a bunch of volume of Spiral on the cheap only to find out they charge £1.50 per item for delivery... That's just ridiculous. I swear didn't it before used to £2 on the whole order regardless of size?

ebay: Kyousougiga BD+DVD combo

$24.99 with free WW shipping
$26.99 with free WW shipping

I bought from the first link, but I'm not familiar with that seller. The seller from the second link, carmenymario, is well known for being customs friendly and for using sturdy packaging.

Thanks for that.
Like you I ordered from the first link.
99% sure it will be bubbles envelope. >< but hey let's hope for that 1%.

Back