The General Conversation Area

That is literally the song that I think of whenever I think of school and how rubbish it was XD But my Dad actually being a fan of PF; he used to "sing" along to the guitar part (well you know what I mean); used to make me laugh XD

I found the forum by literally finding the site. Ok, Its slightly more complex then that. I found a UK podcast for anime, which surprised me as I thought no one in the UK cared enough about anime to say anything about it, a few of their podcasts they actually talk to soneone from limited, holy hell there is actually some kind of industry for anime in the UK! Just a quick search for more news sites led me here, you can tell that many of the guys writing the posts on the main site have similar interests and rather then trying to find them on Twitter or something it's really easy to.get in touch with them from the site.
Of course, as someone who had no idea how many people had a passing or dedicated interest, the forum blew my mind

Yeah I didn't really think there'd be a dedicated UK based community for anime; it surprised me, but in a good way!

Don’t worry, this is safe from being taken out of context.
Haha.

Seriously everyone was so horny over her first couple of weeks, people would be making comments like "I'd love to (redacted) over her face" in class fairly loud, like she must of heard. I'd be like comeon guys she ain't that hot. I guess when you've had old female teachers for years someone young comes along everyone loses their hormones. I was just ahead of the kerb as a few months later everyone dreaded her lessons lol.

The creator of Evangelion apparently has one against foreigners and thus the series isn't getting a re-release anytime soon.
I don't know the full story about that, I bet @Neil.T knows.
The manga is by the character designer.

Ah well, that sucks :(

I joined the EVA party way to late *cries*

I am (so) sad!

Back