The General Conversation Area

I must defend myself though, when I say Pokemon got me into anime, I mean the OLD series, the FIRST EVER ORIGINAL one where Pikachu was an a$$h0l3!
To be fair that's what for me into it I watched that then started on naruto. Now I'm bloody mad on anime...mainly slice of life and romance are my faves but will watch anything

To be fair that's what for me into it I watched that then started on naruto. Now I'm bloody mad on anime...mainly slice of life and romance are my faves but will watch anything
Funnily enough I think Naruto was one of my first anime series' as well.

Haha, I remember giving One Piece a go when it was on Toonami, both my sister and I watched it, and neither of us could get into it. I think perhaps it was just different from other anime I had seen in terms of animations style (I think it was Luffy's huge mouth it freaked me out!) XD

Perhaps I'd see it differently now I'm older ^^
Wow love your wording "luffys huge mouth freaked you out" that's a classic

Haha, I remember giving One Piece a go when it was on Toonami, both my sister and I watched it, and neither of us could get into it. I think perhaps it was just different from other anime I had seen in terms of animations style (I think it was Luffy's huge mouth it freaked me out!) XD

Perhaps I'd see it differently now I'm older ^^
You should totally watch it, just be ready to invest some serious time into it (516 episodes before the timeskip) and use a filler guide to save yourself some time.

Back