UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Either Sailor Moon or my large order has been listed as having Cleared Customs. My first order didn't indicate this at all on the Aus Tracking, though I assume it'll turn up within the next few days as a grey hostage slip as per the norm.

Either Sailor Moon or my large order has been listed as having Cleared Customs. My first order didn't indicate this at all on the Aus Tracking, though I assume it'll turn up within the next few days as a grey hostage slip as per the norm.

my parcel that got through with no customs fee had this event.

Mine's still "being assessed" by Customs, I had no notification that my earlier RM package had any charges until the card came through from the local delivery office.

Mine's still "being assessed" by Customs, I had no notification that my earlier RM package had any charges until the card came through from the local delivery office.

my parcel with a charge had the event "Attempted delivery" at like 7am... I know Lemon's was the classic "at PO BOX" event

Found this whilst looking for a certain anime. French site having a sale, some have English dub/subs:

Filtered by English dubs
Filtered by English subs
Full sale

I noticed Sword of the Stranger has only French listed, but we know that it has English, right? Not that it's in the sale. Is there a list anywhere of French releases with English dub/subs?

If you like the look of the Black Lagoon complete collection on Blu-Ray (1 + 2 + Roberta OVAs) Doesn't seem to be a UK version with all 3-in-1. I actually found it cheaper on Amazon.fr
Black Lagoon Intégrale Collector Limitée - Saisons 1 + 2 + OAV Roberta's Blood Trail - 5 BR (Ultimate Edition)

Last edited:
Will say if people have a BD drive, and don't mind ripping, and sourcing their own subtitles. The FR Katanagatari release is the cheapest way to own the show, and watch it.

Back