UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

It did say it's not active yet so I will try again later in the week, it may be related to Black Friday
I was making a very terrible pun based on the name of the code ;) that being said most of the anime I'd want to buy from DD might well be in the Rightstuf Christmas sale (assuming they're doing one again this year) so I'll be holding off anyway.

Eh. Shipping to the UK is so expensive (and slow as well, with no guarantee of avoiding customs) that it's rarely worth buying anything from them.

Maybe there'll be a crazy good daily deal or something that'll make me bite, but otherwise nothing for me there, as much as I'd like a couple of those Aniplex sets.

Yeah, it's always a gamble with Right Stuf and customs. Made an order about two weeks ago, and luckily for me that package will enter Europe through Switzerland so that would mean no custom charges this time.

The only time i don't care about customs is when they hold their Christmas sale, then i go a bit overboard ;)

Yeah, it's always a gamble with Right Stuf and customs. Made an order about two weeks ago, and luckily for me that package will enter Europe through Switzerland so that would mean no custom charges this time.

The only time i don't care about customs is when they hold their Christmas sale, then i go a bit overboard ;)
Yeah that's what I'm banking on, Hoping for some Christmas bargains. Was lucky last year with customs as well so fingers crossed

Secondspin is having a BF discount code

An example of items you can get Soul Eater Complete BD set would be like $16 + $5 shipping

FW4317_BF30_530x90.jpg

Back