The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Absolutely. I really like Gungrave as well. I think the Brandon and Harry origin arc is way better than the present-day story it cuts back to, though. Anyone else find the transition between the two unintentionally kinky? It's like, "You brought him back from the dead and dressed him up as a cowboy?" o_O

Oh well, if that's what floats your boat. ;)
I should probably get around to watching it at some point. I've liked what I've seen of it.

Looks like this is the announcement that'll come with chapter 144 of Re, unless Ishida plans to announce
A third manga, considering how the latest chapter ended
In any case it'll be interesting to see if the anime disregards Root A's events entirely, which would make sense.

Tokyo Ghoul:re Anime adaption leaked : Tokyo Ghoul:re anime PV. Airs in 2018. • r/anime

I'm real interested as to how they're going to do this given how season 2 changed the story and missed some very important plot points. Will Season 2 be ignored? Will they just faithfully adapt re expecting the viewer to have read the manga? Hmmm.

They're going to have to ignore S2 and just faithfully adapt Re expecting us to know. I now have the problem where I'm going to have to buy the manga if I want to watch Re though, just so I know if they do make changes. >_<

Hoping he has something planned, cannae be dealing with the manga
Ending with Ken as a nugget, and all those loose ends with Hide/Scarecrow, Ayato and Banjou, Shuu etc... If everyone dies I'll be very disappointed.
I'm like 90 percent sure there's going to be a part 3
Here's Hoping Hide swoops in and saves the day, Kaneki gets something to eat grows his limbs back and saves his waifu and unborn child

I'm like 90 percent sure there's going to be a part 3
Here's Hoping Hide swoops in and saves the day, Kaneki gets something to eat grows his limbs back and saves his waifu and unborn child
That's what I'm hoping. There's always the chance that
the entire chapter was just in Kaneki/Furuta's head, the whole"game over"/"end credits" thing seems a bit weird. Alternatively everyone shows up to bail nugget Ken out and we get part 3-Just keep Touka and Hinami safe. There's also the theory that the Ken we see is actually Uta or a Kagune clone but those theories are pretty far reaching.

That's what I'm hoping. There's always the chance that
the entire chapter was just in Kaneki/Furuta's head, the whole"game over"/"end credits" thing seems a bit weird. Alternatively everyone shows up to bail nugget Ken out and we get part 3-Just keep Touka and Hinami safe. There's also the theory that the Ken we see is actually Uta or a Kagune clone but those theories are pretty far reaching.
I'm just going to prepare for the worst and not get my hopes up.

Warner Confirms Batman: The Animated Series Heading to Blu-ray Batman: the animated series is finally coming to Blu-ray (Q4 2018 likely)!
Not optimistic about the transfer tbh. Seems like a massive job and if it is somehow good then it's probably gonna cost a heck of lot.

Refuse to get excited till we know more, this is WB after all one of the greatest films ever The Dark Knight has a pretty poor Blu-ray transfer. And will have done for 10 years from next year! An entire decade!!

Back