UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Seeing all the worry over the doday stuff - is lost in transit such a very common thing for Royal Mail to happen? oo

Seeing all the worry over the doday stuff - is lost in transit such a very common thing for Royal Mail to happen? oo

No, which is why its kinda suspect. It could be that they assumed its lost in post because it didn't arrive on or before the due date, and they'll all turn up, or maybe something else is afoot.

Not really, Royal Mail are usually fine, but quite a few people are having issues with sets turning up whilst others are receiving stuff so I'm not sure what's happening anymore :confused:
Dodax are sending me a replacement Amagi as opposed to refunding it so it'll be interesting to see if two turn up or none at all.

I'm inclined to say it was a case of too much demand, too little supply.

People don't seem to be having issues receiving the smaller items like Amabri or DanMachi but the heavier stuff like Parasyte and Akame seem to be getting"lost"

Arguably they just processed everything and waited for non-receipt messages to appear to refund those who followed up on their orders.

I messaged them yesterday about my Akame ga Kill sets and got the generic "in transit, send replacement" response, emailed them again this morning got the "lost, refund" for Part 2, emailed about Part 1 which was in the same order and got the "in transit" response again.

Seems to be a case of ask once and get told it's coming, ask twice and get a refund.

Be funny if they refund everyone and the stuff shows up.

Well after getting one order from them yesterday I delayed sending them any complain, but today I didn't get anything so I just send that information.

let's see the response.

Last edited:
I ordered all 5 of my Dodax/Zoreno Blurays super early at like 9am the day the £14.50 thing started, haven't received a single item yet, although I did get a dispatch email from Dodax themselves as well as from Amazon.

I received my Attack on Titan Season 1 set a couple of days ago. Nothing about Gatchaman, Madoka Magica, Gargantia or AgK. I never received Dodax's shipping notification for AgK season 1, Gargantia or Gatchaman Insight though I did for the rest. Will follow-up tomorrow if nothing has arrived.

The other day I contacted dodax about Amagi and Chuunibyou not having arrived yet and got the standard "we'll send another copy" mail. Now, having received Amagi (but still no Chuunibyou) I got a mail, regarding Chuunibyou, that they're not able to send another copy and they'll proceed to refund. Still hoping it turns up, though...

I have a 10% off code someone can have that I got with my recent order from rightstuf that expires at the end of July. It's a 1 time only code so first come first served as I won't be making another order any time soon.

Discount may be applied only to items that do not have "Not Eligible For Promotional Discounts" on item page

Last edited:
Still just Danmachi for me, if nothing else arrives tomorrow or Saturday i'll email them. It's quite worrying that most of us haven't received much if anything of our orders.

Back