Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

Only problem with the German Cowboy Bebop set which is sold exclusively on Akibapass Shop is that they only ship inside Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Luxembourg.

It'll be available in other countries like Netherlands and Portugal because of the subs included and the fact it's a shared boxset with other countries. Just wait it pops up on Amazon france (with possibly more content?)

Dybex will make an announcement in the coming days. It will be released simultaneously with the German release.

Google translate
Good news for the fans of Cowboy Bebop, following the first information about the German box I put the pictures earlier in the day, Dybex just answered me! The announcement concerning the release in France will be made in the coming days and will be a simultaneous release (in Germany and France). Which suggests that we will be entitled to the same box!

Faethor

Annd Cowboy Bebop was just added on Dybex' shop. Preorders will open shortly.

[FR] DYBEX
Gunbuster VS Diebuster - Combo (BD & DVD)

74ZzzGQ.png
Comes with:
  • 1 Blu-Ray (for the 2 movies + extra content)
  • 2 DVDs (for the 2 movies)
  • 1 DVD of extra content (Staff & cast interviews)

Annd Cowboy Bebop was just added on Dybex' shop. Preorders will open shortly.

[FR] DYBEX
Gunbuster VS Diebuster - Combo (BD & DVD)

74ZzzGQ.png
Comes with:
  • 1 Blu-Ray (for the 2 movies + extra content)
  • 2 DVDs (for the 2 movies)
  • 1 DVD of extra content (Staff & cast interviews)

Whoever designed that box needs to look for a new job, why is the main art reduced? Looks like something from the early 90's

[DE] KSM Media
Overlord - BD

Overlord-Limited-Complete-Edition-Overview.jpg
  • 113.99 Euros
  • Contains 13 episodes over 3 discs
  • Contains 8 OVA shorts
  • 28 page booklet
  • 6 Character cards
  • 1 Poster

Whoever designed that box needs to look for a new job, why is the main art reduced? Looks like something from the early 90's
Yeah it's an odd choice but it doesn't look that bad. It could have been much worse with some odd background color choice. I think it looks OK there. Could have been done because the received assets aren't good enough.
--
Lol, the french Overlord set is 75€ cheaper and has the same content. All KSM boxsets are completly overpriced when compared to actual content and to other german distributors. No wonder why everyone hates them.

Last edited:
I'd rather pay ~€38 instead of the €113 and not have the art book. KSM also does this ugly foil look for all their art cases...

I agree the our set is well priced but i just love a nice art book. KSM releases seem super expensive for what they are.

Ponycan USA revealed details of the upcoming Kuromukuro series. This will be released in two parts with Part 1 being released on July 1st and the second part two weeks later on July 14th

Both Limited Collector's Editions feature Japanese and English audio and English and Spanish subtitles. The releases also each feature a 71-page translated booklet, a two-side slip illustrated poster, a soundtrack CD, and a sleeve case designed by character designer Yuriko Ishii.

742617600258gwp_anime-kuromukuro-collectors-edition-volume-1-primary.jpg

Do hope an UK distributor picks this up, maybe Anime Ltd. ?

Ponycan USA revealed details of the upcoming Kuromukuro series. This will be released in two parts with Part 1 being released on July 1st and the second part two weeks later on July 14th

I just realised I'd totally forgotten this company exists. I see they have decent episode count on this release, how's their quality these days as iirc they promised JP levels and didn't deliver.

Can't say what their quality is these days as i only have the oversized Yuki Yuna release from them, and would need to check the BD's in that set. There were indeed some reports that PQ wise the sets were not on JP levels and there was also an audio problem with their first Sound Euphonium set.

Not sure how Kuromukuro will be.

Back