Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

[DE] Nipponart
Kimba Vol.1 [Blu-Ray]
smfdF1b.jpg

[AU] Beyond Entertainment

pokemon_movies_1_to_3_gold_edition.png

Pokemon: Movies 1-3 Collection + Pikachu Shorts Edition
Beyond Entertainment is already giving Australia and New Zealand a re-release of the Pokemon movie collection WITH the Pikachu shorts as bonus features. It's already out.

Beyond Entertainment is already giving Australia and New Zealand a rerelease of the Pokemon movie collection WITH the Pikachu shorts as bonus features. It's already out.
pokemon_movies_1_to_3_gold_edition.png
Damn, I forgot this was coming out. I'll have to pick it up next month now, I guess.

Yeah this set contains episodes 27-50. I still need to watch my Bleach sets but I'm waiting until set 3 so I have the full series up to the end of the Soul Society arc to binge.

Man I really dunno which version of Your Name to get ;_; I mean a 4k disc would be nice but I have no means of watching it at the moment, a script is cool but I can't read it, I don't even know what's on all these disc or if they're all subtitled (seems unlikely).... It's a lovely box and digipack artwork though....urgh.

Man I really dunno which version of Your Name to get ;_; I mean a 4k disc would be nice but I have no means of watching it at the moment, a script is cool but I can't read it, I don't even know what's on all these disc or if they're all subtitled (seems unlikely).... It's a lovely box and digipack artwork though....urgh.
I believe it was mentioned somewhere that the extras are not subtitled.
The regular BD version comes along with the set so you can still watch the movie and be a bit future-proofed at the same time with the 4K disc. You'll probably end up getting a 4K-BD player eventually so you might as well get this while you still can since there's been no mention of it being included in the western releases.

Also, I'd jump on it fast if I were you cause the pre-orders are starting to sell out on Amazon Japan.

I don't even know what's on all these disc.

I guess first 2 are 4k and then the Blu-Ray.

Bonus discs from CDJapan:
First bonus disc comes with complete plans commented by Makoto Shinkai and making-of documentary (1 hour).
Second bonus disc contains Ryunosuke Kamiki (Taki character voice actor) Mone Kamishiraishi (Mitsuha character voice actress) and RADWINPS comments. Includes unused voice material, intro theme without credit, Suntory water advertisement, "Your Name" music video edition.
Third bonus disc features "Kimi no Na wa (Your Name") story and scenes explained by Makoto Shinkai. Also comes with event video footage.

Don't forget the need to buy a new TV and 4K player to be able to watch them. On the bright side there is no such thing as region coding on 4k disks :)

Back