Nobunaga no Shinobi
Uchouten Kazoku 2
Room Mate
Clockwork Planet
Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai
Natsume Yuujinchou Roku
Hinako Note
Kenka Banchou Otome: Girl Beats Boys

Though a latecast of Love Kome would be possible (all its online streams in Japan are starting on the 8th)

I can confirm Eromanga Sensei and SukaSuka will be on Crunchyroll, the rest probably will as well. Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai also sounds like a title Funimation would probably want to simuldub for their ecchi purposes.

Crunchyroll | New Addition (Regions Confirmed) [Simulcast]

73c09099c1d75a18825e02a4ca7aadc81490400421_full.png

KADO: The Right Answer
The show will be simulcasting on Crunchyroll for regions Worldwide outside Asia. Shockingly enough this is a Toei Animation show.

Crunchyroll | New Addition [Simulcast]

96df4030d49d5c7c5de8ef25176610031491487577_full.jpg

Clockwork Planet
The show will be streaming on Crunchyroll for regions USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Latin America

ab0dfa9e8d540a1acb17e31efbbfc4451491489982_full.jpg

The Eccentric Family (Uchouten Kazoku) [Season 2]
The show will be streaming on Crunchyroll for regions Worldwide except Asia, French and German-speaking territories

Have you tried the manga or light novel yet? They're brilliant; this is possibly the anime I'm most looking forward to this season.

Unfortunately not. Still behind on NGNL, only read 1 and 2. If I like the anime, I might check it out. General Manga backlog is big in general though.

28bf65bffe1e2caa2a51ae71dcd8ccb81491517357_full.png

Twin Angels Break (Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel [2017])
The show will be streaming on Crunchyroll for regions Worldwide outside Asia.

85b8296c800045fc595fecf04c2b957b1491525117_full.png

Berserk [2017 / 2016 Season 2]
The show will be streaming on Crunchyroll for regions Worldwide outside Asia and Australasia. Episodes 13 & 14 will be available back to back today with the regular schedule commencing next week onwards.

fc0306dd61bc569bd2119ff77bb42f621491537388_full.jpg

Hinako Note

Don't know if it's been mentioned but I just took a look at the Amazon Prime service on my PS4 & they've added Episode 0 of Saekano: How to raise a boring girlfriend: Flat.
I'll keep an eye out as if we do get the Amazon title's on normal prime Kabukibu & Bahamut S2 should be added today (going by Anichart air times)

EDIT: Just accidentally found K: Return of Kings on Amazon Prime. Was that known as it's news to me.
EDIT 2: Ah nope, K along with a ton of other shows/movies are "currently unavailable in your region"

Last edited:
Don't know if it's been mentioned but I just took a look at the Amazon Prime service on my PS4 & they've added Episode 0 of Saekano: How to raise a boring girlfriend: Flat.
I'll keep an eye out as if we do get the Amazon title's on normal prime Kabukibu & Bahamut S2 should be added today (going by Anichart air times)

I took note of it on a previous page.

Re: CREATORS displayed on Amazon US Video today and there's no sign of the UK version, so it looks like it's just Saekano Flat for us.

Last edited:

a6fe11f081de6b0f4fef3a3990c13e291491590364_full.jpg

Love Rice (Love Kome: We Love Rice)

e48f5b45915ac817def67707b9fc43cc1491590326_full.jpg

Ninja Girl & Samurai Master (Nobunaga no Shinobi: Ise Kanegasaki-hen) [Season 2]

Viewster | Expired [It Just Happens]

The following have disappeared from the service:
  • 11eyes - Available on Crunchyroll
  • Baby Steps - Available on Crunchyroll
  • Happiness! - Available on Crunchyroll
  • Koihime†Musou - Available on Crunchyroll
  • Plastic Memories - Available on Crunchyroll
  • Shin Koihime†Musou - Available on Crunchyroll
  • Shin Koihime†Musou: Otome Tairan - Available on Crunchyroll
  • Vampire Holmes - Available on Crunchyroll
  • We Without Wings (Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai) - Available on Crunchyroll & Funimation
Happiness! was gone, then came back, and now gone again. Koihime Musou is still around, but only as OVA episodes for each season. Plastic Memories is the first Anime Limited title to expire. The oldest surviving anime titles now are The Heroic Legend of Arslan and Seraph of the End.

Amazon Prime | New Addition (Regions Confirmed) [Simulcast]

maxresdefault.jpg

Rage of Bahamut: Virgin Soul

The second season of Rage of Bahamut will be UK accessible on Amazon Prime. This is one of the few non-Sentai shows to be airing this season. Re:Creators is the other remaining title but it's already aired. We could get Atom: The Beginning as it's also Amazon exclusive in Japan but chances are low. You can watch Episode 1 of Virgin Soul here.

Crunchyroll | New Addition (Regions Confirmed) [Simulcast]

e8de7133b3277b59ec22b132aea7f17d1491619594_full.jpg

Eromanga Sensei
The show will be simulcasting on Crunchyroll for regions North America, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland.

Back