What manga are you reading now?

Don't Be Cruel: Akira Takanashi's Story (yaoi). I seriously love Yonezou Nekota's art. Also nice that Akira and Shimakawa have their own volume.
Finder: Secret vow Deluxe Edition (yaoi) vol 8

Last edited:
Don't Be Cruel: Akira Takanashi's Story (yaoi). I seriously love Yonezou Nekota's art. Also nice that Akira and Shimakawa have their own volume.
Finder: Secret vow Deluxe Edition (yaoi) vol 8

I'm intrigued to know what you think of Akira's story. (I agree with you about Yonezou Nekota's art! And she does a very convincing job with 'difficult' characters like Jutta...)

Bakemonogatari Part 2 - I am offended by the lack of an afterword because now I am finished but do not feel finished! This absence is apparently down to the book being in three parts for the west instead of two though. I'm still enjoying Monogatari on the whole, although I feel like the second story in this volume wasn't as good as the previous three.

Best of all, I am now caught up until the end of April! :D

Bakemonogatari Part 2 - I am offended by the lack of an afterword because now I am finished but do not feel finished! This absence is apparently down to the book being in three parts for the west instead of two though. I'm still enjoying Monogatari on the whole, although I feel like the second story in this volume wasn't as good as the previous three.

Best of all, I am now caught up until the end of April! :D

Sengoku's first arc is generally considered the weakest. However, I adore her arc in Second Season, although it's rather contentious. It really develops her character in a way that she so sorely needed.

Sengoku's first arc is generally considered the weakest. However, I adore her arc in Second Season, although it's rather contentious. It really develops her character in a way that she so sorely needed.

I can kinda see why, I mean they barely develop Sengoku at all because she's so quiet and so I feel like it was just an extra arc for Suruga instead (even if she's not the one with a problem in the arc). I think the overall story for Sengoku just wasn't as interesting as the previous stories on the whole and that's putting aside my issues with Sengoku herself.

I can kinda see why, I mean they barely develop Sengoku at all because she's so quiet and so I feel like it was just an extra arc for Suruga instead (even if she's not the one with a problem in the arc). I think the overall story for Sengoku just wasn't as interesting as the previous stories on the whole and that's putting aside my issues with Sengoku herself.

Yeah, I agree, it's certainly a low point, perhaps for the franchise as a whole, depending who you ask.

Durarara!! (novel) vol 6...only took me about 6 hours to read. I seem not be able to put Durarara down once I start. Plus there was plenty of Shizuo in this volume :D

Last edited:
Read up to Volume 11 of Tokyo Ghoul. I can understand the irritation manga readers felt with the adaption. Definitely in the "I want a reboot" camp now. On a side note, I loved anime Gourmet, easily my favorite character but manga Gourmet is just <3

Starting on Re:Zero LN 3 later tonight.

Back