Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

£39.99 for all 12 episodes of Nisekoi Season 2 would be pushing it as it is, but split across two £39.99 sets? Yeah, that's ridiculous - especially when you can import both of the French blu-rays for around the price of one UK half.

EDIT: Just checked. It would cost €47.10 (about £40) to import the two blu-ray volumes from Amazon France (before postage, which would only be about a fiver?). So you're essentially looking at "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" in relation to the UK price.

Last edited:
£39.99 for all 12 episodes of Nisekoi Season 2 would be pushing it as it is, but split across two £39.99 sets? Yeah, that's ridiculous - especially when you can import both of the French blu-rays for around the price of one UK half.

EDIT: Just checked. It would cost €47.10 (about £40) to import the two blu-ray volumes from Amazon France (before postage, which would only be about a fiver?). So you're essentially looking at "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" in relation to the UK price.

Probably also worth noting that the French version is nicer than the UK version will likely be. The French version has a nice digipak, where as the UK (if it's like S1) will get cheap and thin cases.

Care to share some pictures?

Sure

Outer box:
32117481223_c7e7934b75_b.jpg

Outer box and Digipak front:
32551657470_389e24decc_b.jpg

Outer box and Digipak back:
32891763886_e1227aaaa5_b.jpg

Inside the Digipak:
32891765476_ed63f170e9_b.jpg

Well, I had croissants for breakfast today and petit pans for lunch, so I may as well complete my French transformation...

(Not even lying. That is what I ate - and dinner will no doubt be on a brioche bun).

Selector Infected WIXOSS: Complete Series [Season 1] (Collector's Edition - Blu-ray)
Release Date: 27th March 2017
C4yYnxKW8AU8DCP.jpg

C4yYopRW8AA6R_d.jpg
It's actually getting released? That took its time. I really hope there's an early bird to apologise for it being 9 months after the US release of the second series.

Do the french Nisekoi blu-rays have English subtitles? Their Amazon pages say they only have French subtitles and English dubbing, but I really want subtitles (I'm not a dub guy). I can't really see it in that pic, either, my eyesight isn't the best.

Do the french Nisekoi blu-rays have English subtitles? Their Amazon pages say they only have French subtitles and English dubbing, but I really want subtitles (I'm not a dub guy). I can't really see it in that pic, either, my eyesight isn't the best.
There is no English dub for Nisekoi. The French sets have the French dub, French sub, and english sub.

It does have English subs, and also Nisekoi doesn't have an English dub. The Amazon listing is just botched.

I'm sure the uk season 2 will quickly drop in price once its released and my OCD couldn't handle those upside down spines on my shelf so I'm happy to wait.

Back