UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

@Jeremy Graves - Hi! 'Scuse me catching you on the Forums - but I was wondering whether you will be sending us any new review material soon? (You've probably seen Demelza's reviews of FullMetal Alchemist: 9/10 and 10/10 - I think she really liked them!) :)

Ok, possibly stupid question but I can't tell if my order from All the Anime has dispatched or not. I ordered Ouran High School Host Club and FMA just after Christmas and got an order confirmation email. Then last Friday I got an email saying "Your order is on the way" but if I click the "view your order" button the page it takes me to says "Your shipment is confirmed. We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready."

Does that mean the order isn't actually on its way to me? I assumed that it would have arrived here (Northern Ireland) by now since I got the email last week. It's my first order direct from their site, so some clarity from anyone who's ordered from them before would be really appreciated.

Ok, possibly stupid question but I can't tell if my order from All the Anime has dispatched or not. I ordered Ouran High School Host Club and FMA just after Christmas and got an order confirmation email. Then last Friday I got an email saying "Your order is on the way" but if I click the "view your order" button the page it takes me to says "Your shipment is confirmed. We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready."

Does that mean the order isn't actually on its way to me? I assumed that it would have arrived here (Northern Ireland) by now since I got the email last week. It's my first order direct from their site, so some clarity from anyone who's ordered from them before would be really appreciated.
When you log into your account and look at your orders, if its says PAID and then FULFILLED means its both been paid for and dispatched.

When you log into your account and look at your orders, if its says PAID and then FULFILLED means its both been paid for and dispatched.

Thanks for this. I had checked out as a guest, but I registered with the same email I ordered from and it linked the two, so that's good. Says fulfilled so I guess its just taking it's time getting here/I'm just being impatient :p

If you ordered from Zavvi and haven't received it you'll need to contact Zavvi about this I'm afraid. Any orders placed at Zavvi are literally only being handled by Zavvi, so our hands are tied on this. (Might be worth knowing if you have definitely received it before you contact them though ;) ) Hope that helps.

Ok Jeremy, thanks for that. I have checked and I did no receive the certificate and have contacted Zavvi.

This is bad of me to bring this up when we've only just recently enjoyed the release of The Case of Hana & Alice, but it got me thinking about just how many of the films from Scotland Loves Anime are now available on home video. With the likes of Tokyo Marble Chocolate, A Silent Voice, Pigtails, Momotaro, Your Name and more still to come, I wonder what the odds are of a UK release for any of the following:

SLA 2011
Coicent/Five Numbers!
Colorful
Hotarubi no Mori e

SLA 2013
Aura: Koga Maryuin's Last War
Magical Sisters Yoyo & Nene
Steins;Gate movie

SLA 2014
Sword of the Stranger (re-release?)
I know that's a lot to add to an already long list but, you know, just thinking out loud.

So, Your Name will be released theatrically in North America on 7th April - with the English dub containing English-language songs performed by RADWIMPS (Source.

I wonder how this will impact our home video release? Will there be separate options for dub/sub songs alongside dub/sub audio, or will dub mean dubbed everything and sub mean subbed everything?

Back