[Overseas] Anime News & Announcements

Ahh, had completely forgot about that.

That said, if they cancelled Rainy Cocoa, then what's to say this is 'safe' or not either?
I think Rainy Cocoa would technically have been a Funimation release, though I don't think that makes it significantly more likely that Comet Lucifer will get a release. I'm not sure if Anime Limited have officially cancelled any releases but I think we can basically at least consider Short Peace to have been cancelled.

Yeah, I was gonna say - things have been oddly quiet re. Short Peace (which I have to admit I always thought was a questionable license anyway seeing as by the time it was licensed the PS3 version was selling as cheap as chips anyway) - even Nerima Daikon Brothers has had intermittent updates about it every so often.

Yeah, I was gonna say - things have been oddly quiet re. Short Peace (which I have to admit I always thought was a questionable license anyway seeing as by the time it was licensed the PS3 version was selling as cheap as chips anyway) - even Nerima Daikon Brothers has had intermittent updates about it every so often.

Short Peace has been officially placed on hold indefinitely, so I'm not sure it really warrants intermittent updates.

Well, I suppose that depends on whether 'placed on hold indefinitely' officially means cancelled - but yeah, it does unfortunately seem like that's the case.

The Amazon listing for Kaze's French release of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has now been updated to show it as having English audio, but weirdly not English subs. Other sites aren't listing either English audio or subs, but it looks like maybe Kaze has UK rights to the show.

I suppose that at least means it will be cheap. Honestly, after the balls up of a release WB gave it with the poor PQ, DVD only and Dubtitles, I genuinely can't think of anything that would make this release not preferable, even with Kaze's track record.

Kaze having Jojos would make sense, as Viz are doing stuff with it in the US. I'd definitely be up for a Blu-Ray edition - though I hope it doesn't get chopped up into small segments via Kaze.

For what it's worth, it has now been confirmed Kaze has licenced JoJo's Bizarre Adventure for all of Europe. @Lutga

I don't see why they wouldn't replicate their complete French release for us, but if it really does have English audio and subs, we could just buy that release instead :D

Funimation have finally confirmed that Dragon Ball Super will be getting the English dub treatment.

Also selamat pagi!

render_yuko_3_by_kerox2-d48p5yw.png

Back