Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

Probably, but it's not one I accept. Unless it's A/B like Full Metal Panic, a cheap Region A release is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard for most people.

But if they can't match that US price on an SE, there's no point in releasing one.*

*This is not the opinion of Jaysgba but a loose paraphrasing of a past comment by an Anime Limited representative.

But if they can't match that US price on an SE, there's no point in releasing one.

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm (genuinely, quite hard to pick up through text) but I'd disagree. Even on this forum full of, for lack of a better term, hardcore (I hate using that term) anime fans, only about half of us, maybe even less, would be able to play it, even if it is cheap. FMA is a show that is such an entry level and accessible anime, a standard edition is almost a must. Hell, a DVD too.

I really like the artwork for Fullmetal Alchemist, aside from my usual comment about Anime Limited releases having the titles too low down, but with the positioning on their spines being a lock for a while, I guess that'd be a losing battle to take on? :p

I have not bought Eden Of The East, not even the Manga ent release.

I like Anime Limited's Eden Of The East box alot, but the spine art leaves much to be desired.

I like it when AL drops the logo and keep it simple with title only, like they did with Baccano for example.

I have not bought Eden Of The East, not even the Manga ent release.

I like Anime Limited's Eden Of The East box alot, but the spine art leaves much to be desired.

I like it when AL drops the logo and keep it simple with title only, like they did with Baccano for example.

I like how Baccano catered to people that like clean spines and people that like branded spines by having one spine for each. They should do that with all releases.

Eden of the East and Fullmetal Alchemist both have clean spines underneath if you remove the slipcovers (Exactly how the Baccano release would of been had AL decided not to remove the slip). I'm not sure AL can do much more to please everyone. :p

Seraph of the End: Season 2 (Universal)
seraph-part2-pack.png

seraph-part2-exploded-pack.png

Anime Limited/Alltheanime

Outlaw Star Collector's Edition Blu-ray

Cover/box art:
4985739472937392_OS3_D_300x384.jpg

Contents:
26483673489273_OS_850x850.jpg

Anime Limited to release Outlaw Star on Blu-ray – All the Anime
SRP: £59.99

On-disc content includes:

• The entire series (26 episodes) over four Blu-ray discs in English and Japanese with English subtitles
  • Extras: Clean Opening and Closing title sequences, Character Design Galleries, Mechanical Design Galleries, Character Color Setting Gallery, TV Commercials and the Pilot Film.

Last edited:
nice. Glad I held out. I guess this is the thing Andrew posted the pictures of the disks of that ended in "r". Can't wait to get my hands on it. :D

Back