The Anime/Manga I Bought Today Was...

Yeah I really need to pick up those Ranma sets. Not sure why I've been putting it off.

Anyway, today I pre-ordered the following from UP1USA:
- Overlord Complete Series BD/DVD Combo Pack Limited Edition
- SHIMONETA Complete Series BD/DVD Combo Pack Limited Edition
- Prison School Complete Series BD/DVD Combo Pack Limited Edition

Yesterday I ordered Macross Delta Volume 1 BD from Amazon Japan.

Will be pre-ordering Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin IV when I next get paid, which will be next Friday.

When your Only Yesterday set arrives, could you take a screenshot of the back cover? I want to see what they have done with the audio and extras. ;)

As promised, scan of the back slipcover of Only Yesterday

1k0.jpg

No problem. This one will hit my BD player this evening, after two years want to see it back in it's full glory. And it's my last chance to view it as fast, as i leave for La Bella Vita in Italy for a week :)

Stuck in my order for MVMs Fate/Stay Night Part 2 set. Someone mentioned that the logo on the box is misaligned and from the unboxing I watched they're right >_> seriously, how incompetent are these companies? It might not bother most but I'm pretty annoyed tbh.

Loads of manga over the weekend. Starting With A Kiss 1-3. My Love Story 9, Haikyuu 2 ( don't have 1 yet), Bloody Mary 1, Demon Prince of Momochi House 5, Ancient Magus' Bride 5, Golden Time 4, Sakamoto 4, His Favourite 9, Honey So Sweet 3, Assassination Classroom 11, Behind the Scenes 2 and Lisolette and Witch's Forest 1

Preordered the following:
- Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin IV - Eve of Destiny
Collector's Edition Blu-ray - AllTheAnime.com
- Love, Chunibyou and Other Delusions Heart Throb Premium Edition Blu-ray/DVD Box Set - Rightstuf

Grav returns with once again another new pickup, after receiving his reward on his long 61 weeks worth of daily exercise coming to a close (due to Uni next month).

81X3DdfCNWL._SL1500_.jpg

Terror in Resonance: Complete Series Ultimate Edition [Blu-ray & DVD Combo Pack]
So I finally took the opportunity to pick up this show. I watched it during simulcast and enjoyed it, and yes I do acknowledge the flaws that it has (story and characters). I was originally going to get the Funimation Limited Edition but then it was around the same time they decided to increase the SRP from $69.98 to $84.98 combined with the sudden price hike on the currency rate. It wasn't worth the asking price UP1USA had on offer plus it was region locked for obvious reasons. When the UK Ultimate Edition finally got released I was impressed with the set and gave it some thought. After brexit destroyed the pound, I decided to go ahead and get the UK Ultimate Edition but I wanted to pick it up when I felt the price was just about right, and £53.72 was a pretty sweet deal.

I still need to buy Terror In Resonance. I similarly didn't like it quite as much as I had hoped. But since it's a noitaminA series and it certainly has rewatch value I will be getting eventually. Probably go for the Funimation Standard release.

Back