what movies are you most lookin forward too

skikes

Stand User
i can honestly say i'm most lookin forward to x-men 3... though i diffinately think im gonna be majorly disapointed since im such a jean grey/phoenix fan from the comics.

aslo a scanner darkly looks pretty cool

i'm quite interested in The Inside Man with Denzel Washington and Clive Owen..but i can't think of many other films at the moment i am really wanting to see :?

I have a feeling that X-3 will be bad, I really hope it isn't as the last 2 were great. Also looking forward to Spiderman 3, only to see venom in 3D. Can't wait for Tarantino's next film, half of it Robert Rodriguez, half of it Tarantino.

Apart from X-Men 3, I want to see the Silent Hill movie which will be released sometime this year. Game adapations tend to have stigma attached that they are bad, but I liked Resident Evil: Apocalapse! I almost forgot about the DOA - Dead Or Alive film, it's bound to be hilariously bad for the wrong reasons!

V for Vendetta is also on my list to watch sometime. :D
________
Chrysler europe history

I'm looking forward to Pirates of the Caribean 2 (mmm, Keira) and Ice Age 2! Wooo! Haven't been to the cinema in AGES... No one to go with :( Not that that's stopped me in the past...

I'm not really a fan of hollywood movies, Too flash with no plot. There are some french movies that i'd like to see and i've been hearing alot about mexican cinema recently.

im waiting for Silent Hill now that to me is definatly going to be amazing cuz all game-movies have sucked Doom/ RESI evil/ Bloddrayne and Alone In The Dark but this actualy follows the story and plot of the game to a T and the cast even sorta look and sound like the characters,

and it actualy has captured the atmosphere spot on :)

This year: X-men 3, Pirates of the Caribean 2, Click, Tales from Earthsea and Ice Age 2

In the future: The Transformers live action movie, next Harry Potter films and the Neon Genesis Evangelion live action movie.

I'm really looking forward to US indy, Brick. It's a film noir that takes place in a high school that's been garnering a lot of buzz stateside and is already being touted as the next 'Donnie Darko'. Then there's Guillermo Del Toro's latest, Pan's Labyrinth, which looks absolutely amazing and last but by no means least Slither, the debut feature from Troma veteran, James Gunn.

god theres some really good ones you've mentioned i completely forgot about

silent hill: can't wait!!

doa movie: looks soooo bad but still can't wait

spidey 3: venom.... can't fuckin wait

oh and tekken: im a huge fan of the game the movie will prob be awful but who cares! it's hollywood tekken!

and loads more... good year for cinema

oh and tekken: im a huge fan of the game the movie will prob be awful but who cares! it's hollywood tekken!

Wait hold on! Theres going to be a Tekken movie! :shock:

When will it be released? Is there an official site for it yet?

Ive got one hell of a list for movies this year,
X-men 3
Spiderman 3
Scanner Darkly
Lucky number slevin
Pirate of the caribean
Scary Movie 4
Silent Hill - didnt know about this film till i read it on here :D looks good
The Da Vinci Code
Mission Impossible 3 - even though i dont like Tom Cruise
Die Hard 4
Underworld: Evolution

I'm looking forward to The Marine...an action movie with WWE champion and one of my favourite wrestlers, John Cena in the lead role. Sounds pretty formulaic, but it's CENA~! so it should rule anyway. 8)

Looking forward to:

ones already mentioned:
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead man's Chest
A Scanner Darkly

others:
The Gene Generation
http://www.genegeneration.com/
Mmm Bai Ling bouncing around, this looks dark, violent and geeky, woohoo!

Ghost Rider
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/ghostrider/
Mmm... Nicholas Cage...mmm...oh yes and a cool comic made into film, motorbikes, crazy stunts, evil things going on, flames...this will be cooool.

and Flushed Away
http://www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/flushedaway/pop_apple_new.html?size=small
There';s just somehting about comical animated rodents *^_^*

the recent releases of films haven't really caught my eye like i they usually would. the likes of 'the fast and the furious: tokyo run' or something like that just never really interested me. besides i still need to see inside man and some others anyway.

Back