Zac Efron to star in Full Metal Panic! remake?

Well, in view of the developments mentioned by RetroRainbow, I believe it is time that all those who are panicking take the advice of this man:

200px-Clive_Dunn-1973.png

RetroRainbow said:
Comic and manga book fan, eh? Wonder what kind of manga he liked~ that is, of course, if he wasn't just saying it for the sake of the interview.

fullmoon wo sagashite \o/

wait, why am i taking the micky outta a good anime

other than disney killed it by creating hannah montana

Ryo Chan said:
RetroRainbow said:
Comic and manga book fan, eh? Wonder what kind of manga he liked~ that is, of course, if he wasn't just saying it for the sake of the interview.

fullmoon wo sagashite \o/

wait, why am i taking the micky outta a good anime

other than disney killed it by creating hannah montana
Never seen Hannah Montana and I don't intend to start watching it, but what's the link between full moon and this show?

Fullmoon is one of those classic shows that I must have, but keep on postponing to purchase... :(

Ok it might just be possible if they stick to the story line of the anime a bit, not change all the characters they might of got away with it but do you really think that they can get away with zac efron playing sousuke and they best not change the names. All i am hoping that for some reason they can't do it. And why can hollywood learn there leason to leave anime alone. If they do this they best not screw it up.

chaos said:
Fullmoon is one of those classic shows that I must have, but keep on postponing to purchase... :(

unfortunatly, you won't be able to either unless you speak fluent japanese, as like Hikari no Go, Viz pulled the dub plug on it part way through

Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:

unfortunatly, you won't be able to either unless you speak fluent japanese, as like Hikari no Go, Viz pulled the dub plug on it part way through

Touche. Never realized it wasn't completely released in english. What about the books?

chaos said:
Ryo Chan said:
chaos said:

Touche. Never realized it wasn't completely released in english. What about the books?

not sure, but think the manga is done

Back