Do you believe spirts could exist

• yes they exist(reason why)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no it's illogical(reason why)

• Insufficent evidence to decide at this time

• Total voters
No - I like to think that when you sdie you have better things to do than haunt the livng, although i would love to haunt some of the fitter celebs showers

Ryo Chan said:
can u really take pictures from a site that uses the ghostbusters theme as a midi seriously though XD

They just collect famous pictures around the net i doubt any of that is there own stuff.

McIcy said:
No - I like to think that when you sdie you have better things to do than haunt the livng, although i would love to haunt some of the fitter celebs showers

true

McIcy said:

I'd be straight into Gwen Stefani's 8-].

cardybean said:
McIcy said:

And why do they only haunt old houses, I'd be haunting cinemas, at least I'd never have to pay to watch the latest movies

McIcy said:
cardybean said:
McIcy said:

And why do they only haunt old houses, I'd be haunting cinemas, at least I'd never have to pay to watch the latest movies
Who needs a cinema when you can sit behind the director. :lol:

can't say they only haunt old places, but the main reason is cause they need the left over spirital energy of the living to give themselves energy, natrually older houses have seen more people come and go, so it's easier for them to be noticed

I'd love to believe in that kinda stuff, because then it may give me a belief in such matters as life after death, some sort of proof you see.
But i will never believe anything without seeing it with my own eyes, conceited yes, but that's the only way i will believe it.
I'd love to see something of this kind.

My mums house is supposed to be haunted. It's an old farm house and converted barn. My Mum has seen what she believes to be ghosts. A long time ago during the course of a week, she woke up to see a figure standing at the end of the bed and on another nite it was by the side of the bed, looking over her. That may have been explained by waking dreams or smthing (me or my sister up and about when we were kids?). What freaks me out is that my girlfriend and I were house sitting while my mam went on holiday. We slept in my mams room and the exact same thing happened to my girlfriend and I'd never mentioned it before!!
Shock horror :eek:

To add, I haven't seen anything with my own eyes but I have heard doors slam shut and the footsteps of smone running on the landing. The only house I ever sleep walked in too?!!
All very strange. :?

You know i used to believe in all sorts of things quite adamantly, but i've really become a scaptic recently. I certainly don't disbelieve in anything paranormal, after all theres alot we don't know about the universe. The only thing i can say is that as much of a sceptic as i have become there are still some experiences of my own i can't discount. So i don't think i could ever totally become a none believer

McIcy said:
cardybean said:
McIcy said:

Two of the greatest reasons for being a ghost...ever! lol
It'd be awesome.

Im the type of person who will stay up till midnight to watch some crappy documentary on how someone thourght they were been haunted or were been visited by alians.

I love believing in this kind of thing, even though it scares the hell out of me!! One of my most loved things is being told ghost stories! Oh and i voted yes to this, so i guess i have to post a reason! One grabbed my foot! And as stupid as that sounds i'm actually not joking! Haha! Even to this day i hate my feet being touched and can never sleep without my feet being tucked tight under the covers!!

Back