Your viewing journal

Rewatched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time because it's awesome and I wanted to watch it again, ofcourse! 9/10

I also watched Spirited Away which, oddly, despite being a 'classic', I hadn't seen until now. It was good though. I enjoyed the way the plot flowed and how the world branched out further and further throughout the movie as the characters adventured the really interesting world. I'd probably give it a 10 if it wasn't for it being, in my opinion, a bit too long; whilst I realise the length could be interpreted as a good thing, because of the depth of the content and plot, unfortunately I found myself impatiently checking the time towards the end, maybe that's just me though not used to watching 2hour long anime movies.. still, a 9.5/10 is excellent.

Also, I've been watching 'Baccano!' lately, I'm on the 6th episode so far, I'm really enjoying it but I don't want to give my full thoughts on it away until I've seen the entire series..

Tiger & Bunny ep 18 - I like the twist to the main storyline, as long as they don't get too silly with it. Also, Kotetsu's daughter was really attractive at some points in this ep, hohohohohohohoho.

Panzer World Galient

One of the things I love about Takahashi's shows is that he always has strong first episodes that hook you in.

Orgun said:
Panzer World Galient

One of the things I love about Takahashi's shows is that he always has strong first episodes that hook you in.
I,m half way through Galient,yeah the first episode was epic,felt like a mini movie,the whole series has a very epic feel to it all,great characters,story and fantastic pacing its got it all,Takahashi san is the man. :)

Kannagi 8-10

Episode 10 must be the second most memorable karaoke episode in anime. Nagi's song XD

It's supposed take a turn for the serious from the next episode, and if true that's a bit of a downer. Kannagi does comedy too well to get bogged down in drama.

Tiger & Bunny Ep 19 - Only joking, AoD, haven't really been able to access your site enough to watch it yet!

Natsume Yuujincho Ep 2 - This seems like a decent enough show to pass the time with, but I'm waiting for it to really hit me the way I was expecting based on the hype it has had over the last couple of years.

I've been watching GITS Stand Alone Complex. Good so far,I absolutely LOVE the OP and ED and the dub is pretty damn good too.

One quibble: Motoko's uniform...what is with it? leotard and thigh highs, it's such a weird outfit =S in GITS it was explained the skintight suits were for active camo, but in the first few moments of SAC she's wearing her heavier duty uniform which reveals less flesh and goes into active camo.

Also it amuses me greatly that a show with almost no nudity has so much more fanservice compared to its predecessor which was packed full of it, utilised in a non-fanservicey way.

Tachikoma days are an amusing eccentricity too, especially in the first one where you have adorably voiced mecha discussing the relevance of words as a communication tool.

Back