Your viewing journal

(re-watch)Takarajima(Treasure Island)episodes 1-10,been amazing revisiting Osamu Dezakis work these past few weeks,total genius.Like a fine wine his work gets better with age.

Nearing the end of ep1 madness:

Astarotte no Omocha - pretty amusing, certainly not the train wreck its premise might suggest.

Hen Zemi - No thanks.

Hidan no Aria - Surprisingly solid, bar one or two pieces of unnecessary "comedy". I like it more than I expected, given the generic concept.

30-Sai no Hoken Taiiku - Funny enough, I guess, but not really sure what the show is trying to do/be.

Only a couple more before I can start dropping stuff and compose more general thoughts on the season. D:

The World God Only Knows episode 3 & 4 - Finished the Hakua arc and found it quite entertaining, good to see a bit of a change from the usual formula and seeing an actual soul demon.

Felt satisfying enough and look forward to watching the rest of the series.

A Bridge to the Starry Skies episode 4 - I'm pretty sure we have all the girls introduced now, not really blowing me this series, it still feels an average Harem anime.

Vandread Season 2 Episodes 1 & 2

Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings Episodes 1 - 4 Got this when it was released on blu-ray back last November - finally getting round to watching it.

Ghost In The Shell 2nd Gig Eps 1-8.

Forgot how good this show can be. I am having to pay attention to make sure I am following the storyline but it is worth the effort. Still don't understand everything but I am getting the big things.

Back