Your viewing journal

melonpan said:
Dracos said:
are there any rumours of a second series.

Woah seriously? That'd make my day.

I was hoping someone would tell me if there were as I am too lazy to look for myself. I think it could do with another series but probably no more than one as it would get stale.

RE: Cutie Honey episode 1 - This was pretty good, I must admit, a bit more fan service than I was expecting though.

Mnemosyne episode 2 - Ok, this **** answered some of the questions which I was asking in episode 1, but it's given more more questions in place now, and holyshit, cut down on the lesbian ****, srsly.

Mobile Suit Gundam 4 & 5 - Lol, I dunno, I'm enjoying it, no smart comments here, this time.

Finished Clannad last night, and overall its was a pretty darn good series. Took a different path to kanon, but it worked well, all i need to do now is watch the OVA in the summer and then wait for the sequel Clannad ~After Story~.

Asides from that, got Hayate no Gotoku planned for a new series to watch, at least until Geass R2 starts next month.

5 Centimeters Per Second. I found it a little slow but pretty watchable, the above standard animation also made it enjoyable to watch.

Hell Girl Volume 4. Getting better now with an on going story to break up the very episodal feel of the first episodes.

Kanon Volume 3. Contains probably one of the saddest episodes of anime I have seen in a long time.

Dracos said:
5 Centimeters Per Second. I found it a little slow but pretty watchable, the above standard animation also made it enjoyable to watch.

It is slow but i think that's part of why i think its great. Such as, Takaki's train journey wouldn't have worked without being slow. It helped make the viewer experience his anxiety but making it slow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gundam 00 finally finished the series and I have to say ep 24 really threw a curve ball and brought a tear to my eye so many deaths but 25 was a really good ep and the ending has made me crave series 2 its just to bad I have to wait til October for the release

Last edited by a moderator:
Back