Your viewing journal

Started Hayate no Gotoku not to long ago, twas..alright i guess, we'll just have to see how the next couple of episodes go. Erm, also planning to start Spice and Wolf later.

Finished Samurai Champloo last night

Excellent Series. Dub was brilliant too, especially Mugen funny as hell :lol:

I watched The Little Norse Prince earlier, it was pretty good, considering its from the late 60s, it moved a little too fast though, plus it just... ended, I was so heartbroken, I wanted more.

Me and our lass just finished Gunslinger Girl, we really enjoyed.

Good dub, good animation but what got my attention most was the music, FANTASTIC!!!!!

This is the 1st anime I have watched and I thought Hollywood could do a live action version and do it justice, think it would be a hit too

Dan said:

Good dub, good animation but what got my attention most was the music, FANTASTIC!!!!!

This is the 1st anime I have watched and I thought Hollywood could do a live action version and do it justice, think it would be a hit too

That's an scotish band with a portuguese name :) The Delgados. Unfortunately, they disbanded recently :(
I would recomment the albums peloton and hate.

Watched A Wind Named Amnesia last night, was OK nothing special had some decent action scenes, although could have done with some more as I found myself pretty bored in parts (I was very tired tho).

As for the dub was ok except for Wataru (main character), he was a little annoying at times, so I also checked out the Japanese language track too and he wasn't much better then :lol:

chaos said:
Dan said:

That's an scotish band with a portuguese name :) The Delgados. Unfortunately, they disbanded recently :(
The Delgados may have split now but I recently saw Emma Pollock touring solo live, spoke with the band and they gave me a setlist that they had stuck on the front to remind them what songs to play. I like souvenirs.

RequiemValorum said:
Hi i'm new here,but thought i'd post to this message,
Today I have watched Narutp: Shippuden 53-54
I also watched Serial Experiments Lain eps 7-8
Welcome, I always watch Naruto as well. I should watch the end of Lain one of these days.. watched the first 5 eps, enjoyed, but them forgot to see the rest =P

Sy said:
The Delgados may have split now but I recently saw Emma Pollock touring solo live, spoke with the band and they gave me a setlist that they had stuck on the front to remind them what songs to play. I like souvenirs.

Sweet :)

Ryo Chan said:
Naruto ship 53 and 54
the fillers are back /o\
Not sweet :(

Ryo Chan said:
Naruto ship 53 and 54
the fillers are back /o\
I've heard this, I don't quite understand why. Unless they are going to speed up and start rampaging through chapters like its nobody's business, They have about another 200 episodes at the pace their going to catch up to where the manga currently is.

In other news, Its finally wide-screen which is quite pretty. Its lame its not HD, though. I really wanted HD Naruto. </3

chaos said:
Dan said:

Thanks for the info, might have to check some of their stuff out

Just watched the Shadow Skill Movie, surprisingly I enjoyed it. I remember a fair few years back now, my bro telling me to watch it, think it lasted 10mins and I turned it off, must have caught me in the wrong mood but this time I wasn't bored at all and found my attention didn't wonder either.

As usual heres what I thought of the dub :D

Well starting to notice a pattern with 90's anime, the main characters don't seem to be dubbed that well whilst the supporting cast seem to be fine, shouldn't that be the other way around :lol:

BTW, not picking on everything in the 90's coz I can't remember them all, its just the stuff that I have picked up lately. This however might be to do with the improved dubbing that we get now and I just might be noticing that the standard in comparison wasn't as good then.

Blood+ Discs 3-5. The only annoying thing buying the box set is the wait to the next one now whilst the singles are released. Loved it so far just a little worried that they will be able to streach the story another season and do it justice.

Busy weeked had some new stuff to watch.
Shuffle Vol 2.
Bleach Vol 9.
The Wallflower Vol 2.
Welcome To The N.H.K. Vol 3.

Just about to sit down to Appleseed Ex Machina.

Shufffle Vol 1

have to say, i'm pleasently surprised that i'm enjoying this series

gives me hope for the way Kiddy Grade 2 will be animated aswell

Jayme said:
Ryo Chan said:
Naruto ship 53 and 54
the fillers are back /o\
I've heard this, I don't quite understand why. Unless they are going to speed up and start rampaging through chapters like its nobody's business, They have about another 200 episodes at the pace their going to catch up to where the manga currently is.

In other news, Its finally wide-screen which is quite pretty. Its lame its not HD, though. I really wanted HD Naruto. </3

hmpf.I want Hidan :(

Kyou Kara Maou - 62,63 and 64

Back