Your viewing journal

Gundam 00 up to 10- this is worse than Gundam Wing and Gundam Seed Destiny. The characters are bland and amazingly stupid, the peril isn’t really perilous and the fact there is pointless recaps every episode is really turning me off. Don’t care about the people, or the plot.
Dragonauts up to 10- not sure how they are going to keep this up for 25 episodes, but since it is a Gonzo wouldn’t surprise me if they can’t.
Moyashimon up to 6- While I realise it is the whole point of they show the way they crowbar in the microbes is a little obvious in places. Otherwise liking it a lot, interesting characters, fun campus antics and side characters that are more than an attachment of the lead
Blue Drop- Kinda yoyo affections going on here, she likes her then she doesn’t then she does again… wonder how long it’ll last, doubt it will be long.
Air Master- heard about it on Anime World Order and it seemed fun, and it is. It has very little new and unique to the show, but it is fun and doesn’t pander to the evils of panty fan service (while you do show panties it isn’t in a fan service way).
Afro Samurai- ... pretty, slick, stylish, and the plot that could be written by a 10 yr old on a napkin. So typical Gonzo work
Mushi-shi- vol 1 wasn’t sure before I watched it, highly episodic and likened to Kino’s Journey (which I didn’t rate highly), but I really enjoyed it.

D.Gray-man - 60
Gintama - 44
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - 09 - 10
Bamboo Blade - 09
Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun - 08
Dragonaut - The Resonance -09 - 10
Rental Magica - 08 - 10

Watched the first half of episode one of my new Berserk DVD. I must say, that dub is awful. Almost always, I much prefer dubs to reading subtitles. In fact, I've never once came across a DVD before where the dubbing was anything less than exceptional. However, Berserk's dub is really awful and the Japanese track is, in fact, much, much better! I think I'll stick with the Japanese!

CitizenGeek said:
Watched the first half of episode one of my new Berserk DVD. I must say, that dub is awful. Almost always, I much prefer dubs to reading subtitles. In fact, I've never once came across a DVD before where the dubbing was anything less than exceptional. However, Berserk's dub is really awful and the Japanese track is, in fact, much, much better! I think I'll stick with the Japanese!

i think i mentioned that before, but yeah its really bad, which is why i always left it. The series though is brilliant.

Erm on topic, catching up with what i missed due to exams, so clannad 9-10, and ef - 7. Also carrying on with One piece, 10-20.

McIcy said:
Genshiken Season 2 - 10
Bleach 152 (why does ichigo keep letting them live)

Why do you not put things that could possibly reveal bits and pieces of the story with a spoiler tag around them...? You missed one on the previous page as well... Only takes a few seconds.

Just watched Code Geass episode 7 after about a week of not having the time to watch any anime at all. Code Geass is now officially a 9/10 and just keeps getting better!

CitizenGeek said:
Just watched Code Geass episode 7 after about a week of not having the time to watch any anime at all. Code Geass is now officially a 9/10 and just keeps getting better!

It's like my second favourite anime :p

Just started watching Death Note
wow.
Started ages ago but never got past first couple of episodes, so because i couldn't remember a thing i started the series again.
Just on episode 1 but i think it's amazing. We all know the concept is fresh and totally unique but the directing and animation are the best i've seen seen in a while. Certainly best directing since Watanabe. Hope the storyline backs up the rest :)

Naruto Shippuden, 39 - the only anime I am watching! I can't wait until the next episode to see some fights and in particular, some wood element moves. /dork

Back