Your viewing journal

Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Season 2 (English Dub) Episode 13-25 (Complete)

By the Grace of the Gods 2nd Season Episode 15

Handyman Saitou in Another World Episode 3

In/Spectre Season 2 Episode 15

Ippon Again! Episode 3

Powered Armor Dorvack - Episodes 3 - 13

After an indifferent run of episodes at the start of the series Dorvack has got really good from episode 10.

Nadia: The Secret of the Water - The Motion Picture

A cash in 'sequel' that doesn't really have the room to tell the story it wants

Royal Space Force - The Wings of Honneamise (Blu-ray)

I was reading an article about RSF recently and it occurred to me I haven't seen it for a few years. I seen it lots of times and I think it's a fantastic (and yes, controversial) bit of film making, a really interesting film and so beautifully crafted.

The Supergal (aka Maris the Choujo)

I've never seen all of the Rumic World OVAs and this was one of the ones I hadn't seen and going to watch/rewatch them all. The Supergal was simple but very entertaining and I had a lot of fun with it.

Gundam 00 (English Dubbed) (COMPLETE) - Worth seeing and the dub is solid, might rewatch at some point :)

I watched Gundam 00 when it aired and I really liked it, I must get round to re-watching it and see how it stands up.

Sugar Apple Fairy Tale ep 3
Home truths.

Buddy Daddies ep 3
Family issues.

NieR: Automata Ver1.1a ep 3 (on hold)
Investigating.
On hold due to production getting postponed.

ONIMAI ep 3
New acquaintance and shopping trip.

Spy Classroom ep 3
Ace up the sleeve.

Ippon Again ep 3
Instructor.

BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War (English Dub) Episode 378

By the Grace of the Gods (English Dub) Episode 13

Handyman Saitou in Another World (English Dub) Episode 1

Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement (English Dub) Episode 1

My Hero Academia Season 6 (English Dub) Episode 14

Reincarnated as a Sword (English Dub) Episode 1-4

Reincarnation of the Strongest Excorcist in Another World (English Dub) Episode 1

The Eminence in Shadow (English Dub) Episode 1-5

The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World (English Dub) Episode 1

Malevolent Spirits: Monogatari episode 3 Thrill of the kill.

The Vampire Dies in No Time Season 2 episode 15 Union.

Vinland Saga Season 2 episode 27 Slash.

Shugo Chara! episodes 10-18, 21-23, 25

First post

Junji Ito Maniac: Japanese Tales of the Macabre 1-12

I haven't watched much horror anime but this one is really quite good. Most of the stories are very creepy and has WTF moments that makes you want to rewatch again.

I am a fan of cosmic horror stuff like HP Lovecraft and am intrigued by Junji Ito's works so will be checking out his manga stuff

Giant Beasts of Ars ep 3
More haste less speed.

Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible ep 3
Magazine and Christmas

My Life as Inukai-san's Dog ep 3
Centipede.

Vinland Saga s2 e3
Unafraid.

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skills episode 3 A good haul.

Shugo Chara! episodes 26-34, 36-41

Last edited:
Adventurer's Who Don't Believe in Humanity Will Save the World Episode 4

Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skills Episode 3

Kubo Won't Let Me Be Invisible Episode 3

Malevolent Spirits: Monogatari Episode 3

Reborn to Master the Blade: From Hero-King to Extraordinary Squire Episode 3

The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague Episode 4

Vinland Saga Season 2 Episode 27

Nier Automata ep2-3

It’s a shame to hear this has gone on hiatus (not that I’d want them to try and keep producing it if the staff are ill), I‘ve actually warmed to it a bit more now that it’s stepped back from both the dodgy CGI and also following the game’s plot quite so closely. It certainly captures that melancholic atmosphere that made the game so memorable. The puppets are still the best bit.

Trigun Stampede ep2-3

Not sure how to feel about them cranking this up to 11 quite so early on. In general, I think Trigun is at its best when it’s not taking itself too seriously, and this series so far seems to be pushing the threat of violent death rather harder than the original. I’ll at least stick with it until Wolfwood turns up, I suppose.

Dragon Ball Z Episodes 3 and 4

"Behold my ultimate attack; 291 episodes of Dragon Ball Z, prepare yourself Kakarot!!!"

Crikey; this is going to be a long one, I actually saw the first arc of this sometime in the past but, as it was a long time ago, I think I'm going to need to start over, I'll probably watch the odd episode at a time up until the point where I left off, afterwards it will take full priority over any other anime until it's finished.

BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War (English Dub) Episode 379 (Complete... for now)

BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense Season 2 Episode 15 Tower test.

Tomo-chan is a Girl! Episode 4 Skinship.

The Eminence in Shadow Episode 17 Determination.

The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady Episode 4 Sick and stampede.

BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, So I’ll Max Out My Defence Season 2 episode 15 Book burning.

Bungou Stray Dogs 4th Season episode 41 Cooperation?

Kana of the Great Snow Sea episode 3 Parents.

The Eminence in Shadow episode 17 Moonlight Sonata.

The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady episode 4 Gold.

Tomo-Chan Is a Girl! episode 4 Your affection.

Tsurune -The Linking Shot- episode 17 Losing sight.

Shugo Chara! episodes 42-45, 50-51 (Complete. A mahou shoujo series that was a pretty good watch - perhaps a bit cutesy in places for me but otherwise I’ll be checking out the sequel anime next.) 3.5/5

Shugo Chara!! Doki
episodes 52-55

Last edited:
Nier 2 - 3

Interesting idea to give 9s a flashback to a brief event in Nier Replicant I wonder if there will be any further connections like that. I'm down to see it.

Dropkick My Devil 1

I guess this must be a SoL. I checked it out because it kept creeping into my youtube feed for some reason. Anyone who has seen my takes in the past will know I generally have a low opinion of SoL shows though. They are ok for a one time viewing.

Big Order Episodes 1 to 7

There is often the need to suspend one's disbelief in anime and here it is put to the maximum; this is not a particularily good show and it definitely is not highbrow viewing in any way, with that said, it moves along just about fast enough to make it moderately entertaining in spite of it's many issues and plot holes, it does help that it's only 10 episodes rather than 12 so getting through the remaining 3 should hopefully be manageable enough for me; though once I'm done, this will be yet another show out of all too many that I won't be coming back to.

Once this is done, I'll have just a few Mystery Box titles left.

Last edited:
Summer Time Rendering eps 19-21
Death and Rebirth.
They killed off another character, but brought back the Mary Sue. They actually stopped to give a decent explanation of how though, so I'm not too mad. Only 4 episodes left!

BOFURI s2 e3
Boss rush.

Kaina of the Great Snow Sea ep 3
What goes up, must go down.

Yuri Isekai ep 4
Dragon me down.

Revenger ep 4
Act casual.

Tomo-chan is a Girl! ep 4
Smiling, hugging and kicking!?

Back