Your viewing journal

Started Quintessential Quintuplets today, and I'm going to watch the next Promised Neverland, not sure what else this season I'll watch yet but Kakegurui and Mob are definites, and I need to catch up on Slime.

2019-01-23_4.png

Dororo (Japanese audio) - Episode 3
The Rising of the Shield Hero (Japanese audio) - Episode 3

WATATEN! ep 3
Pretty wholesome and fun episode.

Ekoda-chan ep 3
More of a comedic episode than last week. In the Q&A the director (Akira Shigino) said because he normally does comedy he choose the panels that he understood (as a man) and made him laugh. He also chose animals to represent the characters because Ekoda-san is normally always naked in the manga and this way he could get away with more.

Ueno-san ep 3
Slightly less wholesome, but still quite funny.

KOTOBUKI ep 2 On Hold
Lots of talking in the first half which was too quick for me with those subs on a phone (PS4 app when HiDive?) The action had a bit of mystery to it (they got wrong info on the planes that they were fighting) which didn't get resolved (I thought the lady they were transporting was going to be the one who hired the pirates to kill her frenemy's crew) The action was pretty cool again, but I think would be better on a big screen (PS4 app when HiDive?) I think I'll put it on hold.

Last edited:
Ghost in the Shell S.A.C 1st Gig (dubbed-rewatch) - Ep 9-14

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket - Ep 1-6 (end)
Well that was depressing.

Gundam Build Fighters Ep 13-22
A lot less depressing haha. Man, makes me wanna build Gunpla again. I think it's time to bust out and build MS-06R Zaku II from Thunderbolt over the weekend~

One day I might actually keep on top of what I watch... o_O

Mysteria Friends Episode 1
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Episode 16
Rainy Cocoa sideG Episode 3

/umiko

Golden Kamuy 2nd season (Dub) episode 24 (Complete. As equally a strong season as the first, this is quickly becoming one of my new favourite recurring anime series’, and I can only hope that season 3 isn’t too far away.) 4/5

My Roommate is a Cat episode 3 A series that’s not afraid to deal with mature themes to complement the cuteness.

The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 3 Raphtalia sure grew up quickly, And Shield Hero continues to be the underdog for now.

Gintama.: Silver Soul Arc episodes 342-355

Last edited:
My Girlfriend is Shobitch (English Dub) Episode 9—10 + OVA (Complete)

Circlet Princess Episode 2
Creating the club, and a sudden challenge.

Kakegurui×× Episode 3
Talk about playing dirty.

Kemurikusa Episode 3

Meiji Tokyo Renka Episode 3

My Roommate is a Cat Episode 3
More mature SoL goodness.

KonoSuba (English Dub) episodes 1-2 - Yeah I'm not really liking this dub. It doesn't really have the same kind of energy the original has and the original cast was one of the highlights of the series for me. Might rewatch the original at some point though.

Inferno Cop episodes 6-13 (End) - A jokey short series from Trigger with a classic Imaishi style plot and what is probably the cheapest production which adds to the humour. It's good for a little chuckle. 7/10

Inferno Cop: Fact File episodes 6-12 (End) - Eh they're alright I guess but they're nothing more than 20 second clips. Not really worth a rating tbh

Last edited:
My Roomate is a Cat episode 3

Rising of The Shield Hero episode 3

Meiji Tokyo Renka episode 3
This has only just scraped past the three episode rule - see what we get next week but I don't really look forward to it.

Gundam Build Fighters Ep 23-25 (end)
Good show overall. Enjoyable. The cameos were great!

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory Ep1-4
Back to more serious Gundam.

Real Girl 2nd season ep 3

unexpected stuff, good stuff.

Run with the wind ep 14

he did it.

The Rising of the Shield Hero ep 3

good girl.

The Quintessential Quintuplets ep 3

Can't say I like this girl so far, but she's so deep in the hole that can only get better. Weakest ep so far.

Last edited:
Girly Air Force episode 3 Feeling a little more invested in the series now, so it stays.

The Promised Neverland episode 3 Seems the adults like playing the long game.

Gintama.: Silver Soul Arc episodes 356-367 And with that I’m now caught up on Gintama. Another serious arc but with comedy to act as levity. I wonder what’s left for the anime series since the manga is ending soon.

Nadesico the movie

With expectations set to zero I was pleasantly surprised. Though the ending was very rushed. Its like they got to the climatic battle then the producers said rap it up you b******s and it ended before it really started. Overall good film I thought but ruined by a rubbish ending.

Also what they did to Akito was a bit... Yeah

A Certain Magical Index III (English Dub) Episode 13

Goblin Slayer (English Dub) Episode 11

Senran Kagura Shinovi Master -Tokyo Youma Chapter- (English Dub) Episode 11 (Uncensored)

Tsurune: Kazemai High School Archery Club (English Dub) Episode 10

Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

Dimension High School Episode 3

Girly Air Force Episode 3
More bonding, some VS training and a major secret is revealed.

The Promised Neverland Episode 3
Another solid episode. Bruh... that sister Krone is insane.

The Quintessential Quintuplets Episode 3
Pretty weak episode this week. Well... I think everyone saw that cliche coming.

The Rising of the Shield Hero Episode 3
Damn Raphtalia that is some major growth spurt. Naofumi continues his underdog role for now.

Virtual-san Looking Episode 3

Last edited:
Back