Your viewing journal

Katana Maidens ~ Toji No Miko eps 15-17
The new enemy is the old enemy, sort of. Now the same being is split 3 ways due to the different ways it wants to deal with humans and are now trying to defeat the others to see who gets their way. 1 wants to destroy, 1 to rule and the other to assimilate. Its all a little confusing.

How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord (Dub) Episode 4 (Uncensored)

Kakuriyo: Bed & Breakfast for Spirits (Dub) Episode 18

How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord (Sub) Episode 7 (Uncensored)

Seven Senses of the Re'Union (Sub) Episode 7

Back Street Girls episode 7 A new member joins the Gokudolls causing a rift.

Banana Fish episode 7 No one can be trusted it seems as we get a few revelations.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 69 "That's pretty lame" Sums up this mini arc really. The "twist" (if you can even call it that) here was also very obvious.

Nabari no Ou episodes 1-16

Harukana Receive (Japanese audio) - Episode 7

Dk1bpBiX4AA5hjS.jpg

Akkun to Kanojo (Sub) Episode 20
Cleaning up the community with community service.

Angels of Death (Sub) Episode 7

Chio's School Road (Sub) Episode 7
KANCHO. Quite literally a pain in the ass.

Harukana Receive (Sub) Episode 7

Isekai Izakaya: Japanese Food from Another World (Sub) Episode 19 - 20

Happy Sugar Life (Sub) Episode 6
That moment you didn't realize you had just walked into a minefield.

Angels of Death episode 7 Could you trust a person who literally turns a blind eye?

Chio's School Road episode 7 Buying lewd magazines and getting impaled by a tree in an awkward way. Sounds like a normal day for this anime.

Grand Blue Dreaming episode 6 Aina struggles to deal with the zaniness of the diving club.

Harukana Receive episode 7 A lonely idol makes some friends playing volleyball.

Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigations episode 3 A haunted piano and the return of an old client.

My Sweet Tyrant episode 20 Picking up the trash and dealing with a tsundere (again...)

Nabari no Ou episodes 17-26 (Complete. This is one of those anime that fall into the category of being good. It isn't great, and there's better out there but NnO is a decent series that is one for fans of ninja narratives.) 3.5/5

Nyan Koi! episodes 1-4 [Dropped. Couldn't get into this at all. May give it another chance or simply sell my copy off.]

Last edited:
Ghost in the Shell SAC seasons 1&2 (complete) -Only taken me 15 years lol. Definitely the best GiTS series and surpasses the film easily. I would have liked some deeper characterisation of the major she is still a bit of an enigma even at the end of the series. The first season was stronger as season 2 has some character issues at the end and had a few more duff episodes than season one. Onto Solid State society next week.

Armitage lll OVA (complete) -An interesting and underrated show that would benefit from a reboot with a fleshed out story as it felt rushed at times. Animation was good but not spectacular, will watch Duel Matrix soon.

Neon Genesis Evangellion eps 1-9 - Another series that's taken me far to long to watch, Asuka has just been introduced and has certainly spiced things up.

Katana Maidens ~ Toji No Miko eps 18-21
Things go from bad to worse for the heroes. I think the last moments of 21 were supposed to be really sad especially with the sad song and just the plain ED, but there was no time to really process what happened so it wasn't as impactful as it could have been. Also Sayaka should have known Yukina was up to no good it shouldn't have been a surprise.

Disenchantment eps 7-10 (complete)
Had its moments. No where near Futurama levels though.

Back