Your viewing journal

Dragon Ball Super #128

An emotionally satisfying episode, it seems everyone's arcs are coming to a close as we head to the end of the series.
Know when to stay down!
I've been able to catch super and Franxx yesterday so it's all spoiler free for me now. Good episodes for both, waiting 2 weeks for super is gonna be hard though, especially for what we got in the preview, but maybe their taking that time to make an even better episode

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable Episodes 30 - 33 (July 15th (Thursday) Arc)
Combining four arcs into one four episode arc was a good move on David Productions part.
Pop Team Epic Episode 7
Yet more bizarreness from Kamikaze Douga. That Hellshake Yano segment is easily one of the best skits they've done so far
Yuru Camp Episode 7
This series is definitely my anime of the season. Maximum comfy
A Place Further Than The Universe Episode 7
As usual the voice acting and character moments in this series prove this to be a favourite.

Pop Team Epic ep7

I really liked the Hellshake Yano skit. Was actually surprised to find that he was a musician though, just going on the name from the last time he was mentioned, I thought maybe he was a wrestler.

Kakegurui ep8

Didn't have time to watch the next episode, but I'm dying to know what the idol-themed gamble is going to be.

Dagashi Kashi s2 ep 6.

Full Metal Panic! s1 ep 15-18. Oh, its one of those villains who never dies isn't it? And those 'soldiers' were downright incompetent. I'm just not going to get on with this series, am I?

The Ito Junji Collection ep 6-7. Episode six was a little creepy (just a little bit), then seven went back to the usual mundanity.

Know when to stay down!
I've been able to catch super and Franxx yesterday so it's all spoiler free for me now. Good episodes for both, waiting 2 weeks for super is gonna be hard though, especially for what we got in the preview, but maybe their taking that time to make an even better episode
Tokyo Marathon next week that's why and then a Women's Marathon in a few weeks between #129 & 130.

Strangely enough none of DBS' best staff were on any episodes to #129, meaning #130&131 could be incredible!

Dagashi Kashi s2 ep 6.

Full Metal Panic! s1 ep 15-18. Oh, its one of those villains who never dies isn't it? And those 'soldiers' were downright incompetent. I'm just not going to get on with this series, am I?

The Ito Junji Collection ep 6-7. Episode six was a little creepy (just a little bit), then seven went back to the usual mundanity.
Stick with FMP as the second season is really good. Fumofu is good as well but tge second raid addresses some of the issues with season 1.

With the very kind loan of a Crunchyroll guest pass, I watched...

DARLING in the FRANXX eps 5+6
Right up to date now. I'm with @Haven37 and @orgun in my praise here.

Is it just me, or is the voice acting in this show a cut above? It's got some really delicate subtleties in scenes like where Ichigo and Goro are talking outside following the former's argument with Zero Two, or where Ichigo runs into Hiro in the corridor. I think the VAs are responding to how good the character writing is.

The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan eps 9–11
Well... this has turned, um, dramatic all of a sudden. Again, though, it showcases how good Nagato's VA is. The two different voices for the character are more different than I realised. To be able to exactly reproduce that classic Nagato monotone after stepping back into the character's shoes so many years later...

Well, that's just talent.

Killing Bites ep 6
Both battles from last week continue. Really like the music during the fighting and both the OP and ED.

Kokkoku ep 7
Lots of betrayal all round. The big bad reveals his plan and it seems a bit tame. More to be revealed next week. Another one with good tunes for OP and ED (both on Spotify).

Karakai Juozu no Takagi-san ep 7
More teasing. Takagi is getting closer and closer to what she truly wants.

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens ep 6
New character becomes a best of enemies type of a character. Talking of music, this has a very good jazzy soundtrack and best ED of the season.

Citrus ep 7
A new player has entered the game and she seems like a right mischievous b****. Although her relationship with Yuzu is very similar to the relationship between Himeko and Mei, ie jealous childhood friend.

Dagashi Kashi s2 e4
Some actual plot in this episode and there seems to be some drama in the next episode as well.

Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls episode 7

Armitage III OVA I

Also saw Black Panther and it's one of the stronger Marvel films.

Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls episode 7

Armitage III OVA I

Also saw Black Panther and it's one of the stronger Marvel films.
Stronger?? That implies there are other films in MCU that can compete with it!

To even be associated with the MCU is disrespectful to BP, it's that good.

Back