Your viewing journal

Sonic Soldier Borgman - Episodes 29 - 33

I've enjoyed Borgman so far, a very entertaining and action packed show and I'm looking forward to see how it finishes.

Oreimo 1-12 and OVAs 1-4

To be honest, I loved the OVAs that focused on Kuroneko. Also, I found Sena Akagi to be an absolutely hilarious character. So to say I was disappointed when the attention when back to Kirino is an understatement xD.

Last week I finished the last few episodes of Brother, Dear Brother.

I have really enjoyed watching this show. I have been hearing how great it was for years, but I have never had thechance until recently.

There is only one bit I was not to happy with which was the way
Saint Just was killed off. I don't mind that they killed her, it was the way they did it. She falls off a bridge while trying to catch a bunch of flowers and gets hit by a train on the way down. It just seems like a really stupid way to kill somebody off, i found it hard to take the scene seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ath said:
Eureka Seven AO 13

Gaaaaah! I want more!

^ This, This, THIS

Eureka Seven AO episode 13 - Eureka Seven Ao for me has only had one meh episode but even that episode had character development for the awesome Ivica. Now that were in the middle of the series, it currently at it's peak.

I haven't been excited for weekly episodes since Steins;Gate and Madoka Magica were airing, which has made me really happy.

Thanks to the series developing The AO world characters in the first half, the second half looks to continue it's shocking & amazing turn of events and I can't wait for more. I just can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE - Episode 39

Space Brothers - Episode 15

Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 - Episode 1

So happy to see the return of this!

Muv Luv Alternative:Total Eclipse - Episode 2

I love the gritty, war is hell tone of this show.

Eureka Seven AO - Episode 13

Another great episode!

Sword Art Online 1
And people thought EA were dicks? xD
This concept has been done to death, but the execution was pretty good.

So, I can't play H! episode 1
So...a lot of people on Crunchyroll are bitching about how Crunchyroll is streaming the censored version of the show, despite having a "Are you over 18?" confirmation screen. 5 minutes in and I had already facepalmed on average once every minute. I like a good ecchi...but even with the censorship...this is crap. It's like they tried to be High School DxD, but failed miserably.

Kokoro Connect 1
An interesting concept but I'm iffy on the execution. I felt it needed more character development before the main plot element kicked off, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now because it looks like an interesting series.

Back