Your viewing journal

animefreak17 said:
utena disc 10 and 11 * i think 11 is the movie*
episode 1 of queens blade

tomorrow

The movie is mindblowing. I love the art but not sure about the ending.

I'm watching Ghost Hunt disc 3, something a bit different to most other animes I've seen recently :)

FourthLion said:
animefreak17 said:
utena disc 10 and 11 * i think 11 is the movie*
episode 1 of queens blade

tomorrow

The movie is mindblowing. I love the art but not sure about the ending.

I'm watching Ghost Hunt disc 3, something a bit different to most other animes I've seen recently :)

iv seen that series its one of my favourites.

iv been wanting to ask this since yesterday -

in revolutionary girl utena in the black rose saga ......................... did i miss something or what it doesn't make any sence at all, if its a filler saga il understand but i just dont get it at all those of you who've seen this series fill me in cause i had no idea what was going on in the last episode of the black rose saga

Ghost Hunt is great, its a favourite of mine for a slow rainy saturday when i want something stately and interesting :)

as for Utena, i don't think it's meant to be understood heh... it's almost pretensiously cerebral at times... although still good :)

Anyway, i've been working my way through Dragonball Z series 1, most of the way through now...

SunlightHeart said:
Ghost Hunt is great, its a favourite of mine for a slow rainy saturday when i want something stately and interesting :)

as for Utena, i don't think it's meant to be understood heh... it's almost pretensiously cerebral at times... although still good :)

Anyway, i've been working my way through Dragonball Z series 1, most of the way through now...

try and watch the whole series from dragon ball to gt and the movies........................ i did and when i got to the gt movie i was so tired.

i prefer dragon ball over gt anyday for loads of reasons

but i think dragon ball holds up alot *

(Jackie Chun vs Goku)
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ijusfwQG5QM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ijusfwQG5QM?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

this is my favourite

Dog Days ep 2

What the hell is with the Tentacle transformation, if i had parents around to walk in on me i may of had to leave home :D

Gundam Age 40

New intro, new Gundam, KIRA YAMATO!

Eureka AO 13

i'm sorry i have to say this some where but is it just me or is Pregnant Eureka hawt?

Fairy Tail ep 138

Ok i like the filler, i really do, but please......... no more jiggle butt Erza

Last edited by a moderator:
Back